Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kronoton
Izumi Motou
I Minerva I
Perhaps this boss would be amazing but maybe if he had his own mini area inside the windmill.....like a small room
Definitely this. Seeing that a windmill usually has multiple floors it would make a dandy place for an instanced area. But since Bass'ken Lake already has the Wolves Den and Sawmill, it might be a bit much. But then again, the Windmill could be an instance you can only access at nighttime.

I can see a nighttime instance happening. It would have to be coded to be timed from Gaiaonline's sunrise to sunset, but I can see it done.
One is all...

And the Night Patrol drops the key to access the Windmill.

...All is one

Enigmatic Menace

Izumi Motou
Kronoton
Izumi Motou
I Minerva I
Perhaps this boss would be amazing but maybe if he had his own mini area inside the windmill.....like a small room
Definitely this. Seeing that a windmill usually has multiple floors it would make a dandy place for an instanced area. But since Bass'ken Lake already has the Wolves Den and Sawmill, it might be a bit much. But then again, the Windmill could be an instance you can only access at nighttime.

I can see a nighttime instance happening. It would have to be coded to be timed from Gaiaonline's sunrise to sunset, but I can see it done.
One is all...

...All is one

In other words, if people have already unlocked the Windmill for themselves by obtaining the key and going into the instance for the first time, then people who have not can't get a free ride inside. Awesome.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kronoton
Izumi Motou
Kronoton
Izumi Motou
I Minerva I

In other words, if people have already unlocked the Windmill for themselves by obtaining the key and going into the instance for the first time, then people who have not can't get a free ride inside. Awesome.
One is all...

Well, this idea still needs a bit of work. They could make it so that you only need to obtain it once to gain unlimited access to the Windmill. But like with other instances it won't be necessary for the entire crew to have the key. If the crew leader has the key, the entire crew can enter.

...All is one

Enigmatic Menace

Izumi Motou
Kronoton
Izumi Motou
Kronoton
Izumi Motou
I Minerva I

One is all...

Well, this idea still needs a bit of work. They could make it so that you only need to obtain it once to gain unlimited access to the Windmill. But like with other instances it won't be necessary for the entire crew to have the key. If the crew leader has the key, the entire crew can enter.

...All is one

Perhaps the key can be a crew-wide drop from killing the Night Patrol... or part of a quest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff