Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Ok i'll get straight to my point, ever since i thought about how the dev's would prefer to get the GBS by (or before....don't remember) halloween for a special event they planned out.....it kinda got me thinking......"ZOMG!!1!1one nU Wayz!1!eleven We git 2 fiht Jak fur a uber 1337 rig" (Translation: Great Scotts, My Dear Watson, we have attained the rights to beat-eth down the Lord of the Pumpkin Patch for the chance to receive a jewel of the highest quality) and it got me thinking if we have the chance to Jack (as a boss) will there be other appearances for bosses......Santa's bio suit goes crazzeh and we needz to stop it =O

On a separate note, after getting way into the idea of Jack as a boss i came up with the idea of the Pumpkin Dumpkin Ring, one of Jack's personalized rings he stole and stuffed his "aura" into it....a perfect halloween joke (in his opinion) it summons a Pumpkin to appear from above a target and fall down upon their noggin doing some medium damage (and stun/slow?)

Edit: Discuss your point of view on what boss battles will be like =3
I'd be all for fighting Jack!

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Shimarr
I'd be all for fighting Jack!
Yup i got it all planned out, you'd need like at least 4 people (including yourself) unless you wanna take on Jack and 4 Pumpkin Spider minions by yourself >=3
Ooh, I would love to fight Jack!

Also maybe instead of stunning the enemy the pumkin could get stuck on their head and blind them! xd

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Maser Shakesula
Ooh, I would love to fight Jack!

Also maybe instead of stunning the enemy the pumkin could get stuck on their head and blind them! xd
i was considering that.....when the pumpkin drops and gets stuck to their head they can still attack, but they move around alot and 100% of the time (unless you go up directly to it and it attacks you) it;s attack will miss totally distracting it. very good ring for the long range type or if there are too many enemies going for you and you wanna distract some

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
i'd love for there to be a monster of bass'ken lake as a boss.

one thing i'm kinda curious about is how strong bosses will be in their game. i'd kinda find it hard to consider anything a boss if you can beat it single handedly, but if you need a bunch of people cooperating to take the big guys down, i'd wonder how they'd handle the drops to reward all the participating players equally.

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
SporkMaster5000
i'd love for there to be a monster of bass'ken lake as a boss.

one thing i'm kinda curious about is how strong bosses will be in their game. i'd kinda find it hard to consider anything a boss if you can beat it single handedly, but if you need a bunch of people cooperating to take the big guys down, i'd wonder how they'd handle the drops to reward all the participating players equally.
Probably be a Lochness monster or a Giant Bio Bug XD and as for the drop split my idea for the drop would be less people=greater the reward like say there was 500 gold as a reward, for one person they'd get it all as apposed to 5 people getting a 100 split for each of them, but that'd cause problems once a person really gets high level and can take down a boss by themselves

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff