Welcome to Gaia! ::

wow I miss Kam a lot

Masamune Ash's Senpai

Obsessed Fatcat

little_kiwis2
yamikurokaze
little_kiwis2
it was the only fun game that i could play for hours...now i just meander through the forums and try to find places to post in emo
but at least my avi is pretty lol

mhm......i used dms morning till night lol

lol oh wow, that's a lot of dms xD i was never to play it that much, but it would have been nice

xD i think the longer one is 15 hours LOL my finger pain after those crazy dms days.

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
yamikurokaze
little_kiwis2
yamikurokaze
little_kiwis2
it was the only fun game that i could play for hours...now i just meander through the forums and try to find places to post in emo

lol oh wow, that's a lot of dms xD i was never to play it that much, but it would have been nice

xD i think the longer one is 15 hours LOL my finger pain after those crazy dms days.

oh i imagine xD my mouse hand goes cold if i don't move it every once in a while. i think it would have frozen to if i dmsd for that long

Masamune Ash's Senpai

Obsessed Fatcat

little_kiwis2
yamikurokaze
little_kiwis2
yamikurokaze
little_kiwis2

oh i imagine xD my mouse hand goes cold if i don't move it every once in a while. i think it would have frozen to if i dmsd for that long

lol remind me ...my mouse are broken on those days.... dont know its coz dms too much or my mouse are going dead..... xD so now i with new mouse ~

Stellar Hunter

30,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
yamikurokaze
little_kiwis2
yamikurokaze
little_kiwis2
yamikurokaze
little_kiwis2

lol remind me ...my mouse are broken on those days.... dont know its coz dms too much or my mouse are going dead..... xD so now i with new mouse ~

oo nice. did you get a wireless mouse?

Masamune Ash's Senpai

Obsessed Fatcat

little_kiwis2
yamikurokaze
little_kiwis2
yamikurokaze
little_kiwis2

oo nice. did you get a wireless mouse?

nah.... dont know y but i dont like ....wireless thing lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas