Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
scream

Really, though. I keep seeing all these interesting threads with new ideas about zomg or other funny little things, and inevitably there is someone who comes along and says "Doesn't matter, zomg is dead/shelved/doomed."

Yeah, that's true. Zomg has been shelved, and does seemed doomed (dead is a whole other discussion). I know that. Most people around here know that. And they are still putting their ideas out there, just (at least it seems to me) so the community can still be having some fun and be creative together.

It takes some of the fun out of it for people (well, for me anyway) crying I know this kinda really sucks and all, but could we try to be more enthusiastic about new ideas, and less pessimistic/realistic (whichever way you choose to see it as)?

Codebreaking Poster

I like that idea!

But zOMG! is shelved.

Rainbow Hunter

So I'm not the only one who constantly has to fight the urge to strangle negative Nellies like that? surprised

That is good to know. 3nodding

Perfect Saint

I don't know. I think I got tired being so hopeful for a couple of years and then...shelved.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
My monetizing thread in the SF is still going! Viva la zOMG!!!

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Myrielle
I don't know. I think I got tired being so hopeful for a couple of years and then...shelved.

Yeah I understand that. I don't mean we should all get our hopes up. Just, ya know, when ppl r like "Oh, wouldn't this be cool?" it would be nice to have less "doesn't matter. zomg dead. let it die"

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ill revive zomg with my abs cool

Malevolent Tycoon

Digitalgod17

Yeah ok confused

Space Genius

Digitalgod17

Nice Biblical reference there, but it is not possible sad
Lord Vankenshu
Yeah ok confused

zOMG! is like National Aeronautics and Space Administration, already dead but some people still believe it will some day revives cry
Edit: I am not discourge the actions to save them, i am one of the people that want them to revived

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
Digitalgod17

emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Robotic Chibi-tan
Digitalgod17

emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

I only said it for you XD

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Well im still spending alot of money and gold and time on zOMG! 4laugh but it gets hard to want to help cus i really wanted the summons to get powers then everyone was all like rrraaawwrrr pandexX = dumbass nooob rrraaaa rrra rrawa rraa deerp scream then im alll like cat_cry i just wanted to help .....

Rainbow Hunter

pandexX
then everyone was all like rrraaawwrrr pandexX = dumbass nooob rrraaaa rrra rrawa rraa deerp scream then im alll like cat_cry i just wanted to help .....

OMG that is so painfully, hilariously accurate as a sample of what some people in the z!F can be like! rofl That just made my day. lol

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Memory Haunts You
pandexX
then everyone was all like rrraaawwrrr pandexX = dumbass nooob rrraaaa rrra rrawa rraa deerp scream then im alll like cat_cry i just wanted to help .....

OMG that is so painfully, hilariously accurate as a sample of what some people in the z!F can be like! rofl That just made my day. lol
i try cat_4laugh

Rainbow Nerd

... personally I'm not for discouraging those actions - as long as people realize that... there is very SLIGHT possibility of zOMG! Being successful for a longer period of time.

Anyone who plays a lot of MMORPGs will tell you that. zOMG! is unique and as much as I loved it at some point... I got around to playing others MMORPGs and figured it's exactly the uniqueness in zOMG! which makes it... less interesting over time.

The more I think about it, the more I believe Gaia is right for not expanding it, unfortunately - for them it wouldn't really earn money in long run.

But I'm all for nice ideas - it's always good to go around and read something and be like 'now THAT would be interesting to see."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff