Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clever Aggressor

17,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Seriously whats even the point of gaia anymore? Inflation is terrible, nothing fun to do anymore and alchemy is gonna have to go. They should just close the site already.
Last avi shall be stained crimson red with the blood of zOMG monsters the Great and all Powerful Overlord Pirate King as slayed in her life.

RIP zOMG!

If anyone plays Town of Salem feel free to add me: TheRoseLife

RIP.

Indebted Pilot

What I don't get is why don't they take the existing code as a 'what to do, what not to do' blueprint and make a newer, better game? They have all the basics they need for the game...so go through, resolve the issues and make some epic changes to keep the Gaian's happy. Idiots. Although, knowing the new Gaia, they probably will come up with a newer better version to 'appease' us, but then make it so you have to pay a fee.

Adorable Waffles

7,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUMHLBKQYY

As Naruto ends, and as zoMG! Washed out and permanently shut down, here's a song, listen. This will be my foundation for the leaving of zoMG! crying heart redface

Durem Lover

I dressed up to mourn its very cluttered e_e
I guess all things must come to an end

Magical Spirit

14,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I too shall join you in mourning this outrageous fiasco that Gaia is putting on for us all. Horrible bastards the lot of them

Mr Clocksy's Queen

Devoted Lover

20,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
yamikurokaze
。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚+)゚。 crai crai crai ---- all my fun.......
granny------- ask gaia give me back my joy------

i will bby

Mr Clocksy's Queen

Devoted Lover

20,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ruki 911
Amg just notice that they took off zomg D:
Why ???

They werent able to fix the coding

Masamune Ash's Senpai

Obsessed Fatcat

Kinkitty
yamikurokaze
。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚+)゚。 crai crai crai ---- all my fun.......
granny------- ask gaia give me back my joy------

i will bby

join us here granny save Zomg!
the only place yami spoil with papa.......zOMG..... give me back.......

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

already doing it. goodbye zomg you gave alot of hours of fun.

Popular Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
Kinkitty
ruki 911
Why ???

If they weren't able to fix the code they should just keep the original one. I think they are trying to get a lot of cash from Gaian to support their new site and start over with that site and letting this close down like their web site. I'm very disapointed

Mr Clocksy's Queen

Devoted Lover

20,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ruki 911
Kinkitty
ruki 911
Why ???

If they weren't able to fix the code they should just keep the original one. I think they are trying to get a lot of cash from Gaian to support their new site and start over with that site and letting this close down like their web site. I'm very disapointed

I doubt this is true but there is a rumor that tenacl, Gaia's sister site, is potential to shut down as well
And that does make since why not just leave the coding of how zOMG was, we honestly didn't mind the glitches then and we'll be grateful for them now
They just haven't seen that as an option since they wanted to fix it entirely for us, but that obviously didn't work out so why not just put it back. Now all they have is quitting, raging gaians. If Gaia does survive it;s going to take one hell of an effort to appease unhappy souls, especially with all the problems they have now with users. SMH oh Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff