Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Punk

b0nerita
So, as a bit of my own tribute to zOMG and the months that I've spent loitering in Bills, I've decided to base my profile on that and try to recreate Bills.

I'd like to add as many people(especially regulars) who played zOMG to my profile, so if you want to be on it, reply or pm me, and let me know.
(actually say you want to be on it)

If you'd like to say something, as you'll notice a few people are, let me know what you want to say. If there's room I'll add that too c:
I'm running out of room, so only avatars for now.

Link to "Bills Ranch"
Ooooh ! that is so nostalgic ! It would be cool to find other profiles with different zomg areas !

Fatcat

Guin - Aoiichi
b0nerita
So, as a bit of my own tribute to zOMG and the months that I've spent loitering in Bills, I've decided to base my profile on that and try to recreate Bills.

I'd like to add as many people(especially regulars) who played zOMG to my profile, so if you want to be on it, reply or pm me, and let me know.

If you'd like to say something, as you'll notice a few people are, let me know what you want to say. If there's room I'll add that too c:

Link to "Bills Ranch"
Ooooh ! that is so nostalgic ! It would be cool to find other profiles with different zomg areas !

I'd really like to make more with different areas. They're so fun to make xp
The only other one I've done is phoenix of the damned's(null chamber) which inspired me to make mine because it was so fun.

Did you want to be added to mine?

Retro Punk

b0nerita
Guin - Aoiichi
b0nerita

Link to "Bills Ranch"

I'd really like to make more with different areas. They're so fun to make xp
The only other one I've done is phoenix of the damned's(null chamber) which inspired me to make mine because it was so fun.

Did you want to be added to mine?
i think i saw that profile ! it was so Epic ! yeah go ahead and add me ! Thank you !

Shirtless Man-Lover

This is so cute~ Add me if you want to~ 4laugh
I miss playing zOMG! so much.. crying
hello there i been a gaian for a long time its stinks to see zomg go so plees add me to bills theme bill was the only plaes i go for ppap saw i seen some thing go that made me whant to sat off gaia but i dident make me so sad crying
b0nerita
Felis Hircus
Thanks for the add! 4laugh

I was wondering where I'd seen this before and then remember Phoenix had one of the null chamber.

Would be cool if everyone had different screens of zOMG! on their profiles. surprised

no problem 3nodding
I made Phoe his and then realized I really wanted one too and Bills seemed like the next best area.

I definitely want to do more, so if a couple people wanted them, I'd have no problem making it with a different area (bloodlust would be really fun ;-; )

Ah, sweet. It was you made it. xd

Well. If you ever need screens from the game, I can give them to you. I have pretty much all the maps except for the old station. sweatdrop

Fatcat

Felis Hircus
b0nerita
Felis Hircus
Thanks for the add! 4laugh

I was wondering where I'd seen this before and then remember Phoenix had one of the null chamber.

Would be cool if everyone had different screens of zOMG! on their profiles. surprised

no problem 3nodding
I made Phoe his and then realized I really wanted one too and Bills seemed like the next best area.

I definitely want to do more, so if a couple people wanted them, I'd have no problem making it with a different area (bloodlust would be really fun ;-; )

Ah, sweet. It was you made it. xd

Well. If you ever need screens from the game, I can give them to you. I have pretty much all the maps except for the old station. sweatdrop

Yep, it was me lol.

I'll definitely remember that. It's such a pain sometimes tracking some of the screenies down. We had to go through videos and stuff just to get some of the things I needed :/

Fatcat

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
This forum could use something positive. Ba-bump. o3o

Also thanks for adding me and my message. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shirtless Prophet

Id love to be on it, your profile brings back SO many fun memories. Miss zomg like hell.

Fatcat

ryry Kenny_McGroot ryry
This forum could use something positive. Ba-bump. o3o

Also thanks for adding me and my message. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for bumping!
and no problem 3nodding

Fatcat

Pantxikea
Id love to be on it, your profile brings back SO many fun memories. Miss zomg like hell.

Added!

Healing Phantom

26,540 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I love this! You did a fantastic job. Just looking at it brought back lovely memories.

Greedy Shopper

8,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
put me in maybe? sweatdrop sweatdrop -zOMG-ing since 2007- it's prfect emotion_kirakira best zOMG tribute profile ever ~ cry

Angelic Bookworm

14,675 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Millionaire 200
i wanna be on it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers