Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jaykama's Oppa

Dangerous Combatant

If everyone wants a certain thing out of this, us users want our game back, them disgusting admins want our wallet-guts, there's a better way than just taking down the only game worth playing on Gaia. Why not make special places like Dead man's pass or whatever places you need to pay for? Or start selling those ultra rare rings in the cash shop? I know i would pay to play at more hardcore places, especially if it was brand new content. I get alot of people don't want a pay-to-play, but at this point it's either a pay-to-play or someone replicating the game.

Perfect Saint

I'll get this out of the way first.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/update-on-zomg-maintenance/t.94749579_1/#1
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/some-zomg-clarifications/t.94763911_1/#1

I don't imagine myself paying long term for zOMG. I did get a Boardwalk ticket and a Bloodstone Amulet at one point, but those are one time deals for new content as well. Neither saved zOMG from being neglected.

Generous Decorator

13,075 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
I'm pretty sure even Gaia is well aware no one would actually pay to play any part of zOMG! And making money through new content is a mute point since Gaia is a different company now. A company that wants to make money through putting no effort whatsoever.

Big Bear

23,125 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Budding Witch 250
the fat a** CEOs don't care, I'd kick them square in the nuts if I met any one of them.

Jaykama's Oppa

Dangerous Combatant

Mister Belle
the fat a** CEOs don't care, I'd kick them square in the nuts if I met any one of them.
Ikr? i'm going to san jose in may, and i hear their HQ is there. Brining eggs. wink wink wink wink

Friendly Soldier

11,550 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I was only away for 2 months and this is what I come back to - the one thing I was starting to enjoy about Gaia online is now gone...
Mostly I'm mad about how all my hard work and effort has now only resulted in me having locked rings that do nothing
And what's the replacement for taking out zOMG?
Towns 2
UGH! BORING!!

Revington Rebel's Significant Otter

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
F*ck Towns 2... It's a great place to hang, but I wanted a place to hang and battle.

zOMG! partially integrated all of Gaia within the game. Mini used to be within z! So, were links to Towns, the Ole Fishing Hole was, too. Heck, some shops were linked and visible in the game.

For me, zOMG! took Gaia a step further. It linked everything together and expanded the world. Without it, it seems like a place where you just play repetitive games and dress up.

Jaykama's Oppa

Dangerous Combatant

MewMewSun
F*ck Towns 2... It's a great place to hang, but I wanted a place to hang and battle.

zOMG! partially integrated all of Gaia within the game. Mini used to be within z! So, were links to Towns, the Ole Fishing Hole was, too. Heck, some shops were linked and visible in the game.

For me, zOMG! took Gaia a step further. It linked everything together and expanded the world. Without it, it seems like a place where you just play repetitive games and dress up.

The dress up is the best part, sadly. I like your avi, what item is the girl?

Revington Rebel's Significant Otter

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Acha Saddoko
MewMewSun

Dressing up is Super fun! But in zOMG! it was easily showed off there. O:
Girl is from The Nightmare.

Fish

Welp, after Gaia said that have no concerns for zOMG right now.... this shows that Gaia is too lazy to get off their lazy bums and do something to satisfy customers. They cant stop using the CS as a cash cow.

Jaykama's Oppa

Dangerous Combatant

MewMewSun
Acha Saddoko
MewMewSun

Dressing up is Super fun! But in zOMG! it was easily showed off there. O:
Girl is from The Nightmare.

oh yeah.... i miss zomg so much.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out