yeah wat is with beta testing i heardsome guys talkin about it how do i do it

and please donate gold 3nodding

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
there is no beta testing, read the stickies and this for latest info on beta testing.
Listen carefully...
No one will donate to you...
Second...
There is no beta testing...

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Not that we know of, anyway.. i do hope they do it at some point, because, as a Gamasutra article pointed out, the designers know the game forwards and backwards, and may overlook problems that they know how to get around. That's why you have players test things. I hope Qixter and his team have read Ernest Adams' "Bad Game Designer, no Twinkie!" articles...

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Purplesnoopy
Not that we know of, anyway.. i do hope they do it at some point, because, as a Gamasutra article pointed out, the designers know the game forwards and backwards, and may overlook probelms tht they know how to get around. That's why you have players test things. I swear, Lanzer and his team had better have read the "bad game designer, no cookie!" Articles so they know what to avoid...
qixter is an experienced game designer, they've beta tested most, if not all features on this site, and plan to beta test the MMO. however since it's still being programmed, no beta testing.
SporkMaster5000
Purplesnoopy
Not that we know of, anyway.. i do hope they do it at some point, because, as a Gamasutra article pointed out, the designers know the game forwards and backwards, and may overlook probelms tht they know how to get around. That's why you have players test things. I swear, Lanzer and his team had better have read the "bad game designer, no cookie!" Articles so they know what to avoid...
qixter is an experienced game designer, they've beta tested most, if not all features on this site, and plan to beta test the MMO. however since it's still being programmed, no beta testing.
actually game prgraming is done they are spawning and adding areas and content game is made though
KOR101
yeah wat is with beta testing i heardsome guys talkin about it how do i do it

and please donate gold 3nodding

its a scam

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
discourt
SporkMaster5000
Purplesnoopy
actually game prgraming is done they are spawning and adding areas and content game is made though
qixter's latest info aid they're writing scripts and adding spawn points, that's programming.

not as in depth as programming AI, but it's still programming.
no beta yet
SporkMaster5000
there is no beta testing, read the stickies and this for latest info on beta testing.
read the stickies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces