Welcome to Gaia! ::

so the info quixter told us makes me think that beta testers have been choosen and are already informed(darn) so the testers arnt alowed to leak info or thell be banned is this true? because quixter was suppost to announce when hes choosen all the testers

Wheezing Warlord

First off, it's Qixter, not Quixter.
And yes, it's true.
The first wave of Beta testers have been informed.
There will be more, though.
And if they leak info, not only will the be banned, but there could be legal ramifications, as well.

Dedicated Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
SykoCaster

And yes, it's true.
And if they leak info, not only will the be banned, but there could be legal ramifications, as well.

Qix has said before that there won't be a legally binding NDA form. NDAs require the signer to be 18 or older, and they wanted some younger testers to round things out. Being that a great majority of the users on this are under 18. But they still will ban your account if you leak something.

~
EBB~
Max mouse, could you do us all a favor and delete your post? No need to give idiots ideas.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Max MouseG
Ebb n Flow Man
SykoCaster

And yes, it's true.

Qix has said before that there won't be a legally binding NDA form. NDAs require the signer to be 18 or older, and they wanted some younger testers to round things out. Being that a great majority of the users on this are under 18. But they still will ban your account if you leak something.

~
EBB~

But whats to stop them from masking their avy and username and uploading it to youtube?

They can track your IP?

I dunno, all I know is that they'll find a way.

I almost leaked something today, but I made it to the bathroom in time. Har har~

Wheezing Warlord

Max MouseG
Ebb n Flow Man
SykoCaster

And yes, it's true.

~
EBB~

But whats to stop them from masking their avy and username and uploading it to youtube?

If anyone is so immature and stupid to actually do that, they probably lack the ability to edit out their avi.
Not to mention that YouTube would probably take it down due to Copyright infringement.
Redimus Prime X
Max mouse, could you do us all a favor and delete your post? No need to give idiots ideas.
he might not be able to...he might be alrwady baned stare
imemoking101
Redimus Prime X

They wouldn't ban somebody because of that.

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
So only people over 18 can join beta right? That's good...I would love to hang out playing battle with people my age.
Max MouseG
So only people over 18 can join beta right? That's good...I would love to hang out playing battle with people my age.

No, any age can join the beta(Well... you have to be 13 to JOIN Gaia... so besides that...)
Bolto The Mage
imemoking101
Redimus Prime X

They wouldn't ban somebody because of that.
really? rofl they do it every day its the worlds system get used to it.....atleast is not as bad as wow...they ban u for getting stuck or bugged.......
ps. theyd find u if u post on youtube by checking market history invetorys times logged on etc until they narrow it down....only 400 people not that hard...
Youtube would likely give Gaia the user's IP and ban them from both Youtube, AND Gaia. So it wouldn't exactly be the best idea. Same goes for most other places, like Photobucket, Imageshack, etc. So basically, you can't hide.
Whats the big deal ?

I mean....

"Sharing is Caring" Right? wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out