Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hell_Tutor
Tessenjitsu
Never listen to Lanzer.

All of his information is pretty much as valid as if you or me made up some rumor and posted it.

He really has no idea what he is talking about and really doesn't run the site anymore.

The only person you can really trust with CORRECT and truthful information is Qixter.

Anyone else probably has no idea what they are talking about.

That's terrible!
Lanzer made this place (sort of)!
I can't believe it!
How could it have happened?

Yeah he made it. Then he hired 500 different people to do everything for him with his large amounts of money. So now he knows pretty much.... nothing. Unless someone at the office or something discusses it with him. rolleyes

Go to about every ask the admin thread. Its made by Lanzer, but Fin and other people end up answering all the questions.

Qixter > Other Devs/Admins > Regs > Lanzer > Other Source

Liberal Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Thanks to those who posted this. Lets try and keep it on top so people stop asking.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-admin-06-09-08/t.40893195/
Tessenjitsu
Never listen to Lanzer.

All of his information is pretty much as valid as if you or me made up some rumor and posted it.

He really has no idea what he is talking about and really doesn't run the site anymore.

The only person you can really trust with CORRECT and truthful information is Qixter.

Anyone else probably has no idea what they are talking about.

Hey... don't hate on Lanzer so much T^T

It's not that he doesn't know what's going on, it's just that Gaia isn't exactly a 5,000 user forum anymore.
I'm not hating. I'm telling the truth. Seriously.

I enjoy Lanzer's presence as much as the next guy, but he really needs to get his facts straight because what hes doing is just spreading around stupid false rumors. Instead of Ask the Admin, it needs to be Ask the Team or Ask Gaia. More than just Lanzer who has no idea what he is talking about needs to be there to give out CORRECT information.

The GCD is only concerned about the following:
Item Updates
Plot Line/Skin Rerelease
Evolving Item Reports
Unisexing Items
Battle System

Lanzer is not in charge of these things. In fact he doesn't even work on them at all.
To be honest, Tessen is actually right. Lanzer is usually seen posting an announcement now and then. But it's mainly the other mods and admins who are watching over the site. He's not in charge of watching any of the forums right?
Zack Helios
To be honest, Tessen is actually right. Lanzer is usually seen posting an announcement now and then. But it's mainly the other mods and admins who are watching over the site. He's not in charge of watching any of the forums right?

No.

Hes not in charge of making any features. Or items. Or programs/games. Or anything.

He just sits around in his office and watches money pile up every 15th.

Hes like the Queen of England. He doesn't really do anything, but everyone thinks he does. And he has alot of money.
Tessenjitsu
Zack Helios

No.

Hes not in charge of making any features. Or items. Or programs/games. Or anything.

He just sits around in his office and watches money pile up every 15th.

Hes like the Queen of England. He doesn't really do anything, but everyone thinks he does. And he has alot of money.
Businesses are usually like that though right? The boss sits in his office and waits for his people to tell him something so he has something to do. *sighs* Which is probably why we can't ask much about other apps on gaia, he'll probably make assumptions or give us very loose and possible false information.
Zack Helios

BTW: Your sig is 30x Illegal! O__O

It's like 3000000+

It's a b***h to load! You better fix it before a MOD Bans it!
aw crap. so we cant expect much next week? or no?
Melois Koro is Missing
Zack Helios

It's like 3000000+

It's a ***** to load! You better fix it before a MOD Bans it!
I don't see a problem with it, but I do see a problem with your post. Kids DO wander around these forums and I don't think they'd want to see any swearing around here.

EDIT:: Please note that i've only taken it down because others have messaged me to take it down.
Zack Helios
Melois Koro is Missing
Zack Helios

It's like 3000000+

It's a ***** to load! You better fix it before a MOD Bans it!
I don't see a problem with it, but I do see a problem with your post. Kids DO wander around these forums and I don't think they'd want to see any swearing around here.

EDIT:: Please note that i've only taken it down because others have messaged me to take it down.

It's Called a Filter, if your gonna let you kid wander on a Teen age Forum Site where Swearing is Known to happen, you best turn on the filter..
i cant wait i hope i get picked ninja pirate ninja
woot!! go Gaia!
...? -.- so like i said, tessen, if ur there, what do you think? can we expect anything next week or no?

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
And once again Lanzer makes everyone, who still has faith in him, look like a**'s thanks to his misinformation.

He should really let the dev's take over ask an admin because he obviously is just shooting into the dark with his answers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff