Welcome to Gaia! ::

AS SAID BY ONE OF THE ADMINS, THE BETA TESTERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHOSEN AND WILL BE NOTIFIED MID-NEXT WEEK, SO PROBABLY AROUND WEDNESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. THERE WAS NO SPECIFIED DATE. JUST MID NEXT WEEK WAS WHAT WAS SAID.

There was a topic forum where you asked the admins questions and such, a question was asked when the beta testers would be chosen etc. One of the admins answered saying mid-next week =P so now that ive posted this, everyone stop asking.
Thank you. I doubt people will read the threads before they ask anyways, they never do.
Link to post question

Or link to forum that post was in question
bump ninja
Rum and Monk3y
Link to post question

Or link to forum that post was in question

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-admin-06-09-08/t.40893195/

question is asked on the first page, answer is on the third page. two answers actually, if you count lanzer first answer and then fin's confirmation say middle of next week.

Shameless Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
But in the same thread Lanzer also says that the beta-testers should already have received notification.
Never listen to Lanzer.

All of his information is pretty much as valid as if you or me made up some rumor and posted it.

He really has no idea what he is talking about and really doesn't run the site anymore.

The only person you can really trust with CORRECT and truthful information is Qixter.

Anyone else probably has no idea what they are talking about.

Shameless Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Tessenjitsu
Never listen to Lanzer.

All of his information is pretty much as valid as if you or me made up some rumor and posted it.

He really has no idea what he is talking about and really doesn't run the site anymore.

The only person you can really trust with CORRECT and truthful information is Qixter.

Hm.. I wouldn't know about that, but he did say some contradicting things in the same post.. ah well. I'll just have to wait and see, I guess.
Thanks for the info, I'm glade that the beta testers haven't been selected yet, that still means I have a chance, because I didn't get any letter, lol.
Alessariel
Tessenjitsu
Never listen to Lanzer.

Hm.. I wouldn't know about that, but he did say some contradicting things in the same post.. ah well. I'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

No its true. Just ask just about any other reg here. They will tell you the same thing.
Whew...I still have a small chance ^-^

Combative Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Thanks dude!

Tenacious Hellhound

Tessenjitsu
Never listen to Lanzer.

That's terrible!
Lanzer made this place (sort of)!
I can't believe it!
How could it have happened?

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
Hell_Tutor
Tessenjitsu
Never listen to Lanzer.

That's terrible!
Lanzer made this place (sort of)!
I can't believe it!
How could it have happened?
Um...

By other people taking over??
Let not get too excited there is a few chance we got picked so don't get your hopes up so high :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff