Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hay im Kai and i have the best mmo ideas... we should be able to go out and gather materials to make our own weps and the attack style shouldnt be clik and click we should be able to walk over to it and press a button to attack and we should be able to challenge other players... oh and the classes should be a basics exept ninjas that actualy have ninjutsu that we can make our selves, ghost like class called phantoms who can pass through walls and posses things.
I have the best idea ever: reading stickies and info before posting.
Lord Fates

Thanks for giving shoving sense into this noob's brain, instead of being a ******** moron.
Lord Fates

That's liek the bestest idea ever!
Kai_BL
Hay im Kai and i have the best mmo ideas... we should be able to go out and gather materials to make our own weps and the attack style shouldnt be clik and click we should be able to walk over to it and press a button to attack and we should be able to challenge other players... oh and the classes should be a basics exept ninjas that actualy have ninjutsu that we can make our selves, ghost like class called phantoms who can pass through walls and posses things.

Congratulations on losing the respect of everyone who reads this.

Foo'
Reading stickies makes you live longer!!

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
Sora71293
Reading stickies makes you live longer!!

and it protects you from being considered noob.

too bad its to late for you, TC
Isn't strange how noobs seem only capable of producing useless suggestions that would delay the GBS release even longer? We can gather materials to make items, but we won't be using weapons. There won't be classes, especially classes with such ridiculous ideas. Contrary to the brain parent of this thread's belief, this is actually one of the worst ideas ever.
Seth-Moore
Isn't strange how noobs seem only capable of producing useless suggestions that would delay the GBS release even longer? We can gather materials to make items, but we won't be using weapons. There won't be classes, especially classes with such ridiculous ideas. Contrary to the brain parent of this thread's belief, this is actually one of the worst ideas ever.

yes, just about everything he said has already been confirmed, we can use hot keys, we can craft items into weapons and cloths(although we wont use them in battle) i think he is just getting some newb to believe him and be surprised when it is in the battle system since its been confirmed
many people hav ideas
darvin11
many people hav ideas
And many people have dumb ones....Like this guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff