DarkSoullessMoonlightX

Q: "Why did you stop coming online?"

Quote:
A: "zOMG! got too boring."

Can I kill this person emotion_facepalm

lololololol

Sophomore

Saxy Coder

Replaying the same game content 100+ times can get a bit boring.
But that's when you find new places to farm, come up with new challenges, get some people to come do crazy stuff with you... emotion_c8
Lady Saxophone
Replaying the same game content 100+ times can get a bit boring.
But that's when you find new places to farm, come up with new challenges, get some people to come do crazy stuff with you... emotion_c8

He hasn't even tried DMS yet. I think. But definitely hasn't seen GR if he's been to dms.

Hygienic Receiver

Lol. Blame Gaia. They're too lazy to come up with new content then complain about it not gaining as much revenue or whatever.
The game hasn't updated for a few years and the last major thing brought to the game was dms which didn't bring much to the table.

Undead Extinguisher

13,100 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Conventioneer 300

No here is a airshark bomb, kill gaia! scream
User Image

I think it got a bit boring too once all the devs left, no new content = boring!!
I blame Gaia not the player or the zomg devs who tried harder than as us to get new content.

Fatcat

⇢ ★ ★ If people find the game boring there's no reason to want to kill them. Everyone has their own preferences.

Perfect Saint

Please don't kill me. I've got five mouths to feed!

Familiar Lunatic

Myrielle
Maybe, just an idea, maybe feed you to the five mouths? That way everyone would be pleased. In the short term.

We'll work out the long term after, but it'll no longer be of your concern then :U

Perfect Saint

gataka
Myrielle
Maybe, just an idea, maybe feed you to the five mouths? That way everyone would be pleased. In the short term.

We'll work out the long term after, but it'll no longer be of your concern then :U
So mean. emo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And my movie reference! My movie reference!

Familiar Lunatic

Myrielle
gataka
Myrielle

So mean. emo

Erp, it eluded me but now that you've mentioned it...

It was a LIE!! And I don't think eating a mutant is a good idea so I guess you're safe after all.

Perfect Saint

gataka
Myrielle
gataka
Myrielle

So mean. emo

Erp, it eluded me but now that you've mentioned it...

It was a LIE!! And I don't think eating a mutant is a good idea so I guess you're safe after all.

Whew! xd
Well, it does get boring.

Then you take a hiatus for two years.

Then you come back and really, really want to hive/SS/etc. and all anyone else wants to do is papasaw or DMS. emo

Salty Aggressor

its not boring if u do fun things. like get mauled by landsharks at cl4

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas