Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seriously, think about how much it will change the basis of gaia itself everyone. It'll add a whole new difinition of n00b on this site.Plus, take a look at the game itself. It looks like it'll be total crap, and the enemies made me laugh my a** off by how lame they were. I expected more from you than this gaia, for being such a capable team, I thought you would've made something better after all these years. But still, I can't say that'll be it, but I'm getting an all around good look at what it will be though.

Yeah, and I'm not going to play it.
[[ I like having cute monsters in games. whee
But there will definitely be an onslaught of noobs in the BS when it's released, I plan to ignore them because I want to at least try out the BS. But there are a bunch of noobs in the CB too, gaia won't change too much. But anyways, if I don't like it, then I won't play it after that. But I plan to give it a chance. ]]
ok... first off... We don't care

Second... Wtf is Titaci?!
It'll be exactly like towns, crashing the server and what not. As well as new noobs and glitches. Plus inflation in the market place!!
[Kira.Kitsune]
[[ I like having cute monsters in games. whee
But there will definitely be an onslaught of noobs in the BS when it's released, I plan to ignore them because I want to at least try out the BS. But there are a bunch of noobs in the CB too, gaia won't change too much. But anyways, if I don't like it, then I won't play it after that. But I plan to give it a chance. ]]

This rounds up what i was going to say.
Keep down the negativity as was requested in the sticky. If you're not going to play it, do you really need to post to say that? There's constructive criticism and then there's just being rude and hateful. The latter can become troublesome if pushed too far so please watch the tone here. You're welcome to your opinion, but try not to take it so far that it becomes a troll statement or flaming.
titaciuchiha
Seriously, think about how much it will change the basis of gaia itself everyone. It'll add a whole new difinition of n00b on this site.Plus, take a look at the game itself. It looks like it'll be total crap, and the enemies made me laugh my a** off by how lame they were. I expected more from you than this gaia, for being such a capable team, I thought you would've made something better after all these years. But still, I can't say that'll be it, but I'm getting an all around good look at what it will be though.

Why'd you still someone else's forum post? You don't have a brain so you copy someone else? rolleyes

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Yes it will attracted a new kind of n00blet but Oh well. Everyone has been asking for this for a long time. I'm sure they will come out when more awesome monsters as they update. They need to save somethings for later. You have to understand that.
why are you complaining?
You havnt even played it yet, you just want to b***h about it.
I will bet money that when the battle system opens youll be playing.
Stop whining about new people and blah blah blah.
If you dont like it you can stop playing.
No one cares that your panties are in a bunch because of more "noobs" coming in to play.
Why dont you go play habbo hotel or somthing.....god.....you people suck.
how do you battle
I'm still staying on gaia. Even if the battle system "fails". cool

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
titaciuchiha

You're basing everything off first impression.
Try playing it before you rag on it. Some of the best things are skipped on because they didn't look good 'at first'. Keep an open mind.^_^
pinklord
how do you battle
smashbrolink
titaciuchiha

Try playing it before you rag on it. Some of the best things are skipped on because they didn't look good 'at first'. Keep an open mind.^_^

i just wanted to battle for my friend
pinklord
smashbrolink
titaciuchiha

i just wanted to battle for my friend

but fine then i guess ill go

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas