Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battle System

YAY! 1 100.0% [ 187 ]
Total Votes:[ 187 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 > >>

I have a question is that really a screen shot of the trenches?

Sparkly Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Great job J. =3

~ I Love Tommy ~
Mr.Cat11
I have a question is that really a screen shot of the trenches?
I belive so we only have information on three locations and we already had screen shots for 2 of them.

Kyle Riley@: Thanks :3
Where did you find it at?
How dare you?! Not only did you completly copy my thread's ideals, BUT YOU COMPLETLY COPIED MY QUESTIONS! EVEN THE ORDER THAT THEY ARE IN!
It was in google images i think it led to Gaia Pedia.That screen shot is a big clue to cause we see 2 spells that we have no ring images for.
Tessenjitsu
How dare you?! Not only did you completly copy my thread's ideals, BUT YOU COMPLETLY COPIED MY QUESTIONS! EVEN THE ORDER THAT THEY ARE IN!
>.> No I did not these are from my sorces only.
K, go to my thread and tell me it isnt. You put almost identical questions, in an almost identical order, along with the other info IN THE SAME ORDER as i have.
Tessenjitsu
K, go to my thread and tell me it isnt. You put almost identical questions, in an almost identical order, along with the other info IN THE SAME ORDER as i have.
Well the identical questions duh?...Where both F.A.Q's are about the BS right?
Yes but you put them in the almost exact same order, including like the monsters with the npc's and such, and in the introduction.

Theres no need for two faqs if you ask me.
Tessenjitsu
Yes but you put them in the almost exact same order, including like the monsters with the npc's and such, and in the introduction.

Theres no need for two faqs if you ask me.
Well no...From what I see you have ur monsters in a link, I have my monsters in img forum also with there descriptions.+If I did copy and paste ur F.A.Q are img uploader URL's would have been the same and they are not.
No... JJ would have never done that. He has made many F.A.Q's before. Its not in his character to do that to someone. I see how your threads are alike but they are going to be some what similar right?...There about the same thing and they are different in many more ways to.
What are you talking about his F.A.Q intro has 5 questions urs has 7 and 3 of his awnsers to the intro are totally opposite from yours.The other 2 are just diffrent.=[ I don't see any harm in 2 F.A.Q's variety in choice is a nice thing to have :]
Okay we have settaled that little problem with a peaceful truce.I will now again awnser questions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff