Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cmon just rings ugh Booo.....

Lets have stats here so we can have like uber strength r ownage defense, Or Rebeling dexterity. OR wise intellegence. Also have weapons to do more damage with jsut rings. A skill system would be better and how about classes or even better lvs.
RO anyone? rolleyes
in theory, if I read things right, you'll have those stats and there will be rings that can give you powning strength potential and such...like imagine have 8 maxed out strength rings? Without knowing more about the system I have no idea what that means but it still sounds cool.
i play flyff mmorpg but the battle system is very old i dont expect this system have that much. I played mmorpgs and cmon that isn't good enough.

Aged Informer

I would prefer to have a some disconnect and change ability in a characters stats. If I feel like playing a Mage today and a Ranger then next I should not have to make a whole new account for Gaia to do it. It's something I don't overly enjoy about most MMORPGs, very little flexibility in that regard. And for most of those I would have to PAY to be locked into a class. How much fun is that? No much in my view.

No the Rings are by far the best way to handle it.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I've seen people complain steadily with little to no counteractive approach to even out those who earn their rings as opposed to those who buy their rings.

So here is mine. Purchasing rings would mean diddly squat if you are not a competent gamer. (Please for the sake of this argument let us assume it will take some gaming skill). To offset those who buy say a level 4 ring (whatever it may be) would be balanced out if too many losses meant you could be demoted a level...

Basically that there should be consequences for when you fail and succeed in a particular level or battle.

So I guess, having it so that a person could keep buying rings but to a certain point (say for instance, max at level 10 but after it must be earned) and if they aren't able to be a competent gamer at a level 10 then have consequences for it.

It would certainly deter people who wanted to simply level up by purchasing rings...

..I'm not sure if buying rings is possible...
Well have you heard of different characters like for your gaia guy gets 3 slots to make 3 different classes how about dat. or more etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff