I wana be a dwarf! gonk
obviously lies.

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PureKorean
I wana be a dwarf! gonk
Dwarfs in real life are cool and I am a dwarf!

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Delta Cat
there will be a giant one eyed dwarf for the first boss in the battle system
he drops the club ring with allows you to hit stuff with clubs and right before you fight him the words
RELEASE THE GIANT ONE EYED DWARF
scream from you speekers
BS!
Stfu noob, the only one eyed monster you'll be fighting is the one that slaps you across the face smile
wooow! that's one big spoiler..i think i'm not playing the game because of you...spoilerman!!!
what's a dwarf??...and where did you get that info info anyway?
Evil Reelando
Delta Cat
there will be a giant one eyed dwarf for the first boss in the battle system
he drops the club ring with allows you to hit stuff with clubs and right before you fight him the words
RELEASE THE GIANT ONE EYED DWARF
scream from you speekers
BS!
dont you watch the grim advancers of billy and mandy?
Unless Qixter or a mod of this forum agrees that his is indeed true, you're a great big lyer.
Without proof, this is just a load of bullshit. And it isn't even a spoiler. Saying Midna dies at the end of Twilight Princess is a spoiler (but she doesn't, for all who decide to get on my case about that).
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore
Not much of a spoiler. Heck, unless it reveals part of the story line, it isn't even a spoiler. May I ask where this information came from.
you mom told me now dont mess with my head

If I was messing with your head I'd say:

Everything I say is a lie. Even that.
Now, what part was the truth?
none of it you lier
this is how to mess with someones head

your walking on a path your trying to get to a village but the road splits there a guy he ses its the right and another guy ses its the left then one of the guys say hes telling the truth and the other ses hes lieing but you dont know witch to belive

It's a basic paradox. No matter what you ask, you'll get contradictory answers. That's why I bring a map when walking from village to village.
you get mugged halfway by bandits and highwayman you no longer have a map just a pare of pants but you a day away from you village and a half a day from the target

one of the guys says hes telling the truth and the other says HES lieing. dont listen to the one who says hes lieing rolleyes
spartan20345
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore

none of it you lier

your walking on a path your trying to get to a village but the road splits there a guy he ses its the right and another guy ses its the left then one of the guys say hes telling the truth and the other ses hes lieing but you dont know witch to belive

It's a basic paradox. No matter what you ask, you'll get contradictory answers. That's why I bring a map when walking from village to village.
you get mugged halfway by bandits and highwayman you no longer have a map just a pare of pants but you a day away from you village and a half a day from the target

one of the guys says hes telling the truth and the other says HES lieing. dont listen to the one who says hes lieing rolleyes
No, you don't listen to any of them. You travel through the space that's inbetween and go through both villages, that way you won't have to end up in such a problem.
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore
Not much of a spoiler. Heck, unless it reveals part of the story line, it isn't even a spoiler. May I ask where this information came from.
you mom told me now dont mess with my head

none of it you lier

you're both wrong, you mess with peoples' heads by saying...hi, are you lame? i'm messing with your head by the way. no stop! what are you doing? oh wait i have to go drink some champagne...ready, set, go! (then you do the domo emoticon like 10 times in a row) domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
The_Fooler
spartan20345
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore

none of it you lier

No, you don't listen to any of them. You travel through the space that's inbetween and go through both villages, that way you won't have to end up in such a problem.

I would think the answer would be painfully obvious. Just ask a simple question that you know the answer to, like "What color is the sky?" Once one person gives the answer, you know who's telling the truth, then you can ask him where the village is.
Ileonard Ryiyoshi
The_Fooler
spartan20345
Delta Cat
Seth-Moore

No, you don't listen to any of them. You travel through the space that's in between and go through both villages, that way you won't have to end up in such a problem.

I would think the answer would be painfully obvious. Just ask a simple question that you know the answer to, like "What color is the sky?" Once one person gives the answer, you know who's telling the truth, then you can ask him where the village is.

Ehhhhhh....DOMO! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff