Welcome to Gaia! ::

saruish the demon
back! and wow i think i was the only that didn't want his stuff....but then again...look at me....i don't need any more

look on the first page... and theres my post... no i don't want his stuff aswell
Seriously I don't get why people act like if the Battle System sucks they're leaving Gaia. Gaia is a forum based community. The games, items, avatars, and everything else is just extra stuff to do when you're bored with the forums and to make more gold.

Of course they're not incredibly high quality games. Gaia isn't a gaming site. Gaia doesn't run gaming servers. If you want a high quality game, then go check out something that's actually trying to be a high quality game, not an anime style community with various other activities.

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
xXx Bexter xXx
saruish the demon
back! and wow i think i was the only that didn't want his stuff....but then again...look at me....i don't need any more

look on the first page... and theres my post... no i don't want his stuff aswell
right you are my aponlies...i know m,y spell sucks but i don't feal like pulling up micsolf word to fix it
Don't you find it appropriate that the initialism of the term 'Battle System' is 'BS'?
Gaygul
Seriously I don't get why people act like if the Battle System sucks they're leaving Gaia. Gaia is a forum based community. The games, items, avatars, and everything else is just extra stuff to do when you're bored with the forums and to make more gold.

Of course they're not incredibly high quality games. Gaia isn't a gaming site. Gaia doesn't run gaming servers. If you want a high quality game, then go check out something that's actually trying to be a high quality game, not an anime style community with various other activities.

Yeah, but the games are n00b-bait, and when they get bored of that, they move onto the forums...

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Dark Pieman
Gaygul

Yeah, but the games are n00b-bait, and when they get bored of that, they move onto the forums...

Though then you could argue all aspects except for forums are n00b-bait...

Dapper Swapper

4,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
(don't pay any attention to me just posting for gold biggrin ) hmmm....as I look around the blan room ninjas start to surround me and pull out their katanas' and kunai, I quickly dash to a nearby spear rack and grab a spear in order to defend myself....then a giant monkey appears out of no where and steps on all the ninjas and i'm just like "....wtf?"
think of all of the weapons and items there are out there in gaia, they would have to make sprites, attacks and moves for each one, and make stats for each weapon, item, armor ect, not to mention work out all the bugs and glitches. Which all would take a long time to make and even longer for a computer to process which would make things very slow in the game.
You've got red on you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces