Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
i think it is going to be awesome because i love fighting and i love using mythical or historical animal or mammals if that is even possible to use during the battle game coming up
cant w8 gaias kinda......not as good w/out fighting lol
lolz... yea me too... and btw nice zombie^_^.... pirate pirate how she wont come and kill me hehe.. ^_^
mimimiriah8989
i think it is going to be awesome because i love fighting and i love using mythical or historical animal or mammals if that is even possible to use during the battle game coming up
cools... hope to be on both of ur side^_^.. if not... watch out hehe.... oh and btw nice avi ^_^.. hehe
so sick of these threads
i like your zomba biggrin
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
can some one tell me how to make money
hey, can anyone tell me how the battle system is going to work?
will it be turnbased, realtime, cards style, or whatever.
And if what you guys all say is true, than Gaia will fear me as a fanatic gladiator blaugh
I'm going after straw hat Luffy: becoming the greatest! xd 3nodding
I have no idea how the battles will work but I'm hoping that they will be real time! I also hope you can get pets to help you out.
ninja ninja
i just hope the damn thing is fun, im gonna kill myself if ive been waiting this long and it ends up being a piece of s**t
i cant wait for the battle and to kill pple with the rings
Indeed, war is better than peace!
And sure, I hope the battles will be good.
Shiver for me guys, I'm gonna be the greatest :p
mrgreen ninja scream xd arrow cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas