do you like my avy?

yes 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 4 ]
nuuu 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 5 ]
poll whore 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 6 ]
battle forum argggg! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
rice 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
I believe i can fly! 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]

Here we can talk and discusss the battle forum and what the battle system will be like.

BATTLE FORUM ARGGGGGG
I hear the battle system was already created and is created now but they wont realease it yet because the admins are training so when its out theyll own us all ps just a rumor!
Wonder when its comming out ....
I wonder if well be able top use spells...
The thing that you battle are susspose to be cute little monsters as far as I've herd

You know whats funny about new forums? There are about twenty 'official' threads about the SAME THING. Usually the one created by the person with the best avatar wins. [/obvious] stare

But hey, good luck man.

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
The first official thread was made by scarletgurl, so i think this isnt that official xD
Yes maybe but was she one of the first people to create a thread on the 1st page right when it came out?
Be honest this could go either way. . . and odds are your "rumor" is one made up by you or someone you know and two completly false. With the way gaia has be going the battle team should be just catching up from 06. Meaning That it should still be a few months until this is actually ready for massive player use. And completly fixed. Its going to take time this forum is just there to keep us excited and give us information bit by bit to get us used to the idea. Remember mans reach exceeds his nerve
I was one of the first top ten people to create a thread but then I changed my threads name =] !

Contest now opening!

1.Avy Contest! 1k
2.pitchure contest! winner 1k
nu uh not made up by me!

to enter the no fee just say i wana be in it after we have 3 people I will pick best 1 and give out 1k

oitchure sumbit your pitchure and if i like ill jsut give out 1k randomly!
leaving this thrad for today...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces