Welcome to Gaia! ::

BUMP

Okay!THATS IT!
Im tired of the whole battle bewtween having weapons and not having weapons.So I have came up with a solution so that the rich players dont get an advantage and you guys can still wack people with your wepons.
Battle Credits.
WHat if every time we killed a monster,completed a quest,increased a rage rabk etc. we get battle credits.
theese could be little version of the gold we use already only we use them in small shops built in the game.This is also a good suggestion so that the rich players cant afford the best rings they can get while that poor high rage ranked player still uses his begginer ring.
And yes,you guys are thinking "cant the rich players just buy all the battle credits in the marketplace?? gonk "
my solution:we cant trade any battle credits of any kind in any way...
what we have is what we have...
It balances everyone out plus you guys can still ahve advantages with your wepons..
another thing
"why use wepons when we have our rings"
well the rings can also be in the store and bought with battle credits..
the rings can continue to ive magical advantages like far-range attacks and increased speed,defense,etc..
now i know that this is complicated programming wise which is why i think its better when they make it a later feature...
if the release the game as a beta then maybe when the full version comes out they can relese the battle credits system like the battle pets..
who thinks this is a good idea
(this means less topic saying "i want wepons!"

Boost Up My Post Count
i think when you kill a monster you should get 100 gold
and when you kill a boss monster we should get 1000 gold coins smile
yeah that would be good i mean you get gold and everyone is happy
Killing monster = Gold.

Killing a lot of monsters = A lot of gold.

A lot of gold flooding the market = Inflation.

Inflation = Market prices multiply astronomically.

That's your Gaia math class for today.

However, the proposition of Battle only credits does make sense.
I'm in your side.
I like this idea and,I want that it's be.

Here in Gaia,money earning is hard and its not fair that the pour users can't to buy a(as exmple):Flame Sword,Deomonic Pitchfork,Damascus armor...and more pretty things in the Market place.

So,that's fairly idea and i'm agree for this.
hmmm i like the gold idea when we get to kill monsters... its a good advantage though to both sides... but specially to those who are that poor in gaia... though in trading the rings on the market i wish they could just lower the price >_< i hope >_<
blazedpsycho
i think when you kill a monster you should get 100 gold

blazedpsycho
and when you kill a boss monster we should get 1000 gold coins smile

rather 100 gold for a boss
100 for a normal mob would be definately to much
some people would be making like 50000 gold every day otherwise and that would mess up the whole gaia market

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Spess
Killing monster = Gold.

Killing a lot of monsters = A lot of gold.

A lot of gold flooding the market = Inflation.

Inflation = Market prices multiply astronomically.

That's your Gaia math class for today.

However, the proposition of Battle only credits does make sense.

gold=inflation

battle credits=win
Quote:
I'm in your side.
I like this idea and,I want that it's be.

Here in Gaia,money earning is hard and its not fair that the pour users can't to buy a(as exmple):Flame Sword,Deomonic Pitchfork,Damascus armor...and more pretty things in the Market place.

So,that's fairly idea and i'm agree for this.

Oh my gaawwd. gonk That is just... so stupid.

WORK FOR YOUR CANDY. The rich users all worked hard to save and buy up those kind of things. I know I'm not rich, but I've worked my little butt off for my stuff. You can too. There is nothing unfair about it.

I'd hate for this just to be another easy way to make money. ._. And speaking for my selfish little self, it'd be great to whack and slice people with my katana. =D

such a thing like that won't happen
there will be either gold or items gained from monsters that can be traded for clothes, just like in every other game on gaia

or it would be possible to trade those "battle credits" on the market place, the mmo will have an impact on the market one way or another
you should get an amount of gold for a certain monster each time or maybe the odds of monney ex: kill a rat get around 30-50 gold kill super deamon get 10000 gold get it ?
Make a petition, and I'll sure as Hell sign it.
you get rings for defeating enemy's
But,what if you want to help out a friend like give him credits.,how then will I do that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff