Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm in barton right now and I keep getting stuck. When I try to move to another screen the screen does move, but my avatar jumps to the far end of the first screen I was on! No matter which direction I try to go, or which movement controls I use, I cannot get anywhere!

If I exit and come back after a couple of minutes I can move ONE screen and then the screen jumps happen again. I have also tried clearing my cache and cookies, but that has not helped. Oh yeah, I've tried switched servers too, with no luck.

It's impossible to navigate this way! cry
I've had this problem as well. It makes the game sooo hard to play!
I wish we had a fix for this.

crying crying
User Image

...Once upon a time...

You are definitely the only one. That was happening to me too a few hours ago, now the game doesn't completely load... it gets stuck on "Init Map" =/

The end

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
oO sins_not_ tragedies Oo
User Image

...Once upon a time...

You are definitely the only one. That was happening to me too a few hours ago, now the game doesn't completely load... it gets stuck on "Init Map" =/

The end

I hope you meant to say 'not the only one'. confused

That screen jumping problem and the 'Init Map' are my problems right now, mainly the Init Map, since it WON'T LOAD.

*beats head against wall*
Soul яεsøηąηcε»

It's happening to me as well.

*noms on zOMG!* Bothersome.

Can you hear a resonance stronger than words now?
I have that problem occasionally. At one point someone called me Jesus cause I was walking on the waters of Bass'ken lake. User Image

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Same problem here. It is certainly bothersome! Ugh.
That happened to me this morning, try clearing your cache?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff