Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Morbereth
sailoranimecode
*waves* I badge hunt. the most annoying in my opinion are the walkers and the flying gift box badges. Oh, and the ones in Shallow Seas.

I'm working on the sandcastle badge and the ones in Otami Ruins at the moment.

Flying...Gift...Boxes. stressed Thanks for reminding me of that one. I have managed to kill...one.

rofl
Iron Will is a must-have for fighting gift boxes, otherwise you'll get scared by them and be dead within a few seconds. Teflon is a good substitute for Iron Will, and- even better- you can bring both.

you'll also need to bring a long range ring (hunters bow is best) for picking off the gift boxes one by one from the group.

OR you could just wait until another KJ spawn pops up and kill a few hundred gift boxes there. if it werent for them, i wouldn't have 1,000+ gift box kills emotion_awesome

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Morbereth
sailoranimecode
*waves* I badge hunt. the most annoying in my opinion are the walkers and the flying gift box badges. Oh, and the ones in Shallow Seas.

Flying...Gift...Boxes. stressed Thanks for reminding me of that one. I have managed to kill...one.

rofl
Iron Will is a must-have for fighting gift boxes, otherwise you'll get scared by them and be dead within a few seconds. Teflon is a good substitute for Iron Will, and- even better- you can bring both.

you'll also need to bring a long range ring (hunters bow is best) for picking off the gift boxes one by one from the group.

OR you could just wait until another KJ spawn pops up and kill a few hundred gift boxes there. if it werent for them, i wouldn't have 1,000+ gift box kills emotion_awesome

I always miss the KJ spawns): Never on when they happen.

Should hop on and either do sandcastles or go for the 500 mask kill.
I'm badge hunting again. Still have six more to go. Walkers and robofish have been the most difficult for me to get...

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
ChuVonya
Ren Orenji Doragon
I badge hunt whenever I feel like getting online. xP

Toughest, by far.. I'm going to have to go with Robofish. Simply because all people do is SS, and then die at the Grunny Subs. emotion_facepalm It grinds my gears so badly. ( That and there's only 14 per run. oAo )

Giftboxes are actually kinda easy simply because you can solo them. =w=;; Just remember that Iron Will is your best friend and you shouldn't have any issues. Well... aside from newbies dragging them away, and other Box hunters coming through and swiping your kills... xP

I also really hate Clutches now. T: Since the Zen Gardens Mini-event is borked, I can't stalk that for dem Clutches. And DMP on Easy mode is so borrrrrrinnggggg to continually go in and out and in and out and in and out. ;n;

[ Yeah, I can't believe they capped that event... I don't even understand why...
I do that with SS for the kills, I get like two friends and just run through SS on normal. It takes a little time, but it's nice to be away from noobs and hang out with friends sometimes xDD
]

The Fly By event isn't capped: it's broken. ;n; Just like the Trophy Hunters on Gold Beach. </3

Yeah, friends are nice to crew with. Though I guess it's just hit and miss with me. I'm usually either in the middle of something when my buddies want to crew, or I want to crew when everyone is offline or busy with something. xP Though I do have to admit that trying to crew with randoms can test your abilities sometimes. o3o;;
Morbereth
You know I badge hunt, Chu. Currently working on mushrooms and anchor bugs. Depends on which one is annoying me most at the moment. xd
Anchor bugs are pretty alright! They're in mobs in GB so yeah. Mushrooms randomly spawn in only ones, twos and if you're lucky - three's.

Devout Nerd

Morbereth
sailoranimecode

rofl

Thanks for the tips. I'll have to try that. I usually get mobbed by all of the boxes at once. Don't usually last long after that.

Ummm...what on earth is "KJ"? I've not heard that acronym before. Or is it an acronym?

Devout Nerd

iRection
Morbereth
You know I badge hunt, Chu. Currently working on mushrooms and anchor bugs. Depends on which one is annoying me most at the moment. xd
Anchor bugs are pretty alright! They're in mobs in GB so yeah. Mushrooms randomly spawn in only ones, twos and if you're lucky - three's.

I just dislike bugs 'cause they're boring. Probably a personal preference here. Most days I'd rather hunt 'shrooms.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Morbereth
Morbereth
sailoranimecode

rofl

Thanks for the tips. I'll have to try that. I usually get mobbed by all of the boxes at once. Don't usually last long after that.

Ummm...what on earth is "KJ"? I've not heard that acronym before. Or is it an acronym?

KJ is [ JK ]'s evil twin. ([ JK ] is a zOMG! developer) KJ spawns are when KJ spawns a large amount of high-cl'd monsters in an area, ususally filling up the entire place. working together, the community fights and eventually kills all the monsters. the longest time it has taken is 2 days, and the first KJ spawn was the Landy Epidemic of March 2011.

Devout Nerd

Morbereth
Morbereth
sailoranimecode

rofl

KJ is [ JK ]'s evil twin. ([ JK ] is a zOMG! developer) KJ spawns are when KJ spawns a large amount of high-cl'd monsters in an area, ususally filling up the entire place. working together, the community fights and eventually kills all the monsters. the longest time it has taken is 2 days, and the first KJ spawn was the Landy Epidemic of March 2011.

Oh OK. I must not lurk the zOMG forum enough. Is this still happening with the game being essentially shelved?

Invisible Loiterer

[ Ugh I miss the KJ spawns! I remember the one he did in BB once, with three landys and NFs EVERYWHERE. ]

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Morbereth
Morbereth
Morbereth
sailoranimecode

rofl

Oh OK. I must not lurk the zOMG forum enough. Is this still happening with the game being essentially shelved?

well, KJ spawns are really spawned by [ JK ], but we refer to them as KJ spawns- they're usually at dev meats every friday, assuming [ JK ] is there, which hasnt been happening a lot lately, sadly sweatdrop

me, as well as a good number of other zomgaians, have been suggesting to have one spawn a week to keep people on zomg; it used to be like this, but then the whole glitched ring fiasco came out where people got to 10+, and there wasnt another KJ spawn until halloween last year

Devout Nerd

ChuVonya

[ Ugh I miss the KJ spawns! I remember the one he did in BB once, with three landys and NFs EVERYWHERE. ]

If these aren't listed in our zOMG lingo guide, they ought to be. The KJ explanation especially.

(we are getting so far off of the original topic LOL)

Invisible Loiterer

Morbereth
ChuVonya

If these aren't listed in our zOMG lingo guide, they ought to be. The KJ explanation especially.

(we are getting so far off of the original topic LOL)

[ UGH the guides xD
I really really need to work on them.
But okais. c: I'll add that up. <3
]

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Gift boxes are hard for me, but even just the 5k ones are hard xD
Captcha: first world

Invisible Loiterer

Apple Blossom19
Gift boxes are hard for me, but even just the 5k ones are hard xD
Captcha: first world

[ I think I'll be leaving the giftboxes for when I hunt the fluffs.
Then at least I can be in the area at the right time. o.e
]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas