Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Loiterer

[ Does anyone even do that anymore?

ANYWAYS, if you do hunt, or have hunted for your badges, which one was the most annoying for you to get?

Right now, I'm hunting the mushroom cannons. UGH it's taking forever.
]

Devout Nerd

You know I badge hunt, Chu. Currently working on mushrooms and anchor bugs. Depends on which one is annoying me most at the moment. xd

Invisible Loiterer

Morbereth
You know I badge hunt, Chu. Currently working on mushrooms and anchor bugs. Depends on which one is annoying me most at the moment. xd

[ I'm trying so hard to do it area by area. .-.
Shrooms are the only thing left in VG for me. And I'm not even halfway to 5k yet.

Thank you, btw, for all the help you're giving me with this recipe quest.
]

Devout Nerd

ChuVonya
Morbereth

Shrooms are the only thing left in VG for me. And I'm not even halfway to 5k yet.

]

Mushrooms do take forever. That's all I have left in VG, too. Other than the glitched lawnshark badge. xp

And you're welcome. I'm not gonna use them and it's probably impossible to sell most of them.

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*waves* I badge hunt. the most annoying in my opinion are the walkers and the flying gift box badges. Oh, and the ones in Shallow Seas.

I'm working on the sandcastle badge and the ones in Otami Ruins at the moment.

Devout Nerd

sailoranimecode
*waves* I badge hunt. the most annoying in my opinion are the walkers and the flying gift box badges. Oh, and the ones in Shallow Seas.

Flying...Gift...Boxes. stressed Thanks for reminding me of that one. I have managed to kill...one.

Invisible Loiterer

Morbereth
ChuVonya
Morbereth

]

Mushrooms do take forever. That's all I have left in VG, too. Other than the glitched lawnshark badge. xp

And you're welcome. I'm not gonna use them and it's probably impossible to sell most of them.

[ STUPID GLITCHED LAWNSHARK D<
Ugh, and those old goof greens badges. xD I'm sad they got rid of that game.
]

Invisible Loiterer

sailoranimecode

[ I think out of SS, the most annoying would be the Robofish .-. Since they're in that ONE area. It's such a pain in the arse.

The giftboxes are the only ones I haven't even gotten the 500 for yet. Oi. Lol.
]

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
I badge hunt when I get the time to.
It's relaxing sometimes.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
I badge hunt whenever I feel like getting online. xP

Toughest, by far.. I'm going to have to go with Robofish. Simply because all people do is SS, and then die at the Grunny Subs. emotion_facepalm It grinds my gears so badly. ( That and there's only 14 per run. oAo )

Giftboxes are actually kinda easy simply because you can solo them. =w=;; Just remember that Iron Will is your best friend and you shouldn't have any issues. Well... aside from newbies dragging them away, and other Box hunters coming through and swiping your kills... xP

I also really hate Clutches now. T: Since the Zen Gardens Mini-event is borked, I can't stalk that for dem Clutches. And DMP on Easy mode is so borrrrrrinnggggg to continually go in and out and in and out and in and out. ;n;

Invisible Loiterer

Environmental Unity
It's relaxing sometimes.

[ It can be relaxing. c:
Until the annoying noobs run by, steal your kills and die anyway xD. Lol.
]

Invisible Loiterer

Ren Orenji Doragon
I badge hunt whenever I feel like getting online. xP

Toughest, by far.. I'm going to have to go with Robofish. Simply because all people do is SS, and then die at the Grunny Subs. emotion_facepalm It grinds my gears so badly. ( That and there's only 14 per run. oAo )

Giftboxes are actually kinda easy simply because you can solo them. =w=;; Just remember that Iron Will is your best friend and you shouldn't have any issues. Well... aside from newbies dragging them away, and other Box hunters coming through and swiping your kills... xP

I also really hate Clutches now. T: Since the Zen Gardens Mini-event is borked, I can't stalk that for dem Clutches. And DMP on Easy mode is so borrrrrrinnggggg to continually go in and out and in and out and in and out. ;n;

[ Yeah, I can't believe they capped that event... I don't even understand why...
I do that with SS for the kills, I get like two friends and just run through SS on normal. It takes a little time, but it's nice to be away from noobs and hang out with friends sometimes xDD
]

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
ChuVonya
Environmental Unity
It's relaxing sometimes.

[ It can be relaxing. c:
]

Not even that. I just ignore them, or talk to them alittle bit. Usually once you talk to people, you can get into crews and get more drops, even though drops aren't what I'm after.
Toughest choice now though being what to badge, not really close on anything. sweatdrop

Invisible Loiterer

Environmental Unity
ChuVonya
Environmental Unity
It's relaxing sometimes.

[ It can be relaxing. c:
]

Not even that. I just ignore them, or talk to them alittle bit. Usually once you talk to people, you can get into crews and get more drops, even though drops aren't what I'm after.
Toughest choice now though being what to badge, not really close on anything. sweatdrop

[ I've never been one for talking on zOMG unless someone needs help. So shy. xD Lol.

Hmm... eni meeni mini mo? Maybe throw a dart at the computer screen? Lol.
]

Partying Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I badge hunt but at the moment the most challenging one I'm trying to do is gift boxes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff