Welcome to Gaia! ::

please STOP wearing items that have a background (red riding hood for example) I've been killed in fights with people dressed like this because their avitar has that background and it sometimes covers the enemies so i can;t fight back

thanks
Honestly, people aren't going to change their avatar because it annoys you. The point of zOMG! is to wear the avatar you want, not wear something because of how it is affected in the game...

Familiar Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

...You're using the mouse to target enemies, aren't you?

Use ~.
Word. ~ will save your life.
ok i'll try that thanks guys
I agree that it's annoying. (Apart from blocking a bigger area of the screen, it just looks stupid.)
However, you can't tell people to stop. Or... you can tell them, but they won't do it. sweatdrop
Just try to ignore it. That's what I'm doing.
It shouldn't happen too often, since most people don't use backgrounds.

Too bad I can't use ~ for targeting. I mean I can use it, but it's complicated on a german macintosh keyboard... (Alt+n). I reconfigured it to ^ (which is left of 1 on my keyboard) but it looks like it's being reset every time I log out. Anybody know what's up with that?

Shy Werewolf

Bink14
I agree that it's annoying. (Apart from blocking a bigger area of the screen, it just looks stupid.)
However, you can't tell people to stop. Or... you can tell them, but they won't do it. sweatdrop

Too bad I can't use ~ for targeting. I mean I can use it, but it's complicated on a german macintosh keyboard... (Alt+n). I reconfigured it to ^ (which is left of 1 on my keyboard) but it looks like it's being reset every time I log out. Anybody know what's up with that?

It's broken... They've made a fix, but it apparently doesn't work.
Bladeglory
Bink14

It's broken... They've made a fix, but it apparently doesn't work.

Well... that means it will probably be fixed in a later version, so I'll just target with the mouse until then. Thanks for the info. 3nodding
zomg is so fun

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
Awesome thanks for the advice on how to auto target

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers