Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Whirlpoolriding
iAstraL
Whirlpoolriding
LOL my bad xd It was the keyboard's fault -points at keyboard- and please if its not a bothersome to you can you requote them? XD Thank you whiiiiirllll!!!!!! whee whee whee
LOL. Done.

btw. you are not accepting me as a friend. i find that highly ironic as we are conversing here mad
You're welcome razz
Thank you whirrlllyyy!!!!

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Furry Yowane
iAstraL
Furry Yowane
Oh no you didn't D;
Thanks for responding though ^^
Wish you all the luck ^^
I mean I'd go again if I could afford it, I just can't anymore, OR i can atleast find a YM crew that arent noobs/complete idiots, so I can get al my buffs to 12.0, but right now my GRs/kam runs are canceled for right now until I can afford again x3
Thats why you're summoned here my friend ;D This is the lair of the bestests among the bestests bests XD On second thought, I thought you're getting a life ;O Thank gawd you're not XD and dont worry about GR/Kam this place also includes YM so all aboard Furry as evah!

Conversationalist

Whirlpoolriding

iAstraL

Naww, thanks for quoting meh both of you. :3

Now for the curriculum vitae.
/commence verbal diarrhea-like drivel

~Your Preferred Role: Final Fantasy style beserker attack spammer depleting a hundred stam in barely a minute, a*****e, Fail excuse for a tanker

Any would do, not picky. Need more experience with tanking though.

~Which Area of DMS: Under the sheets in kam's bedroom

Eh.. again any area's fine since I'm up for anything but if it's Yellow Maze I'd prefer speeding/speed farming without cc's. (Not as suicidal as it sounds, trust meh) 'sides I hate cat and tape anyways.

~Preferred Rings: Fire rain, Water balloon, Dervish, Slash, Aoe's in general

Hack, Meat, Pot, Knife, SR, FF, Adren, Hotfoot, Fitness are some of the few always on me. The leveled buffs of mine are Divinity and Ghost (11) and Pot (12). I prefer debuffs over CC's.

~Your CL: Varies but mostly 11.8 - 12 (12 with my preferred ringset)

~Experience: Ask kam, she'd know /wink

Err.. couple months give or take a few. Played alot. Only killed kam once though. Timing and circumstance can be a b***h between my uni classes and shizz. Would like to tank more though for experience. (Kinda tanked for a while in kam's crypt though, luring and all but I was barely passable. Got the job done though but eh, you could barely call it tanking.)

~Availability: I'm a gaian who has no excuse for a life, what do you think?

Varies but mostly free 24/7. Depends on my sleep cycle and if it's a busy/hectic week at uni, but I'll always reply back if you contact me while I'm online.

~Preferred Method of Contact: A blue eyed redhead chick with C's or else I wouldn't give you the light of day.. unless you flash yer boobies at meh or something orrrr a bootycall

Meebo me, or better. Whisper. (Skype me if you've got me on, or whisper if you don't have me on your list) Or comment on my profile. No PM's or quotes though, please.

~Requirements: Cake, boobies, redheads, cookies, boobies (preferably C's or A's), cute chicks, chocolate, boobies

Hmm.. requirements, well I don't ask for much.

Well, maybe the usuals, you know, competent crews with individuals possessing an IQ of atleast over a hundred instead of the usual room temperature variant IQ.That sorta thing.

Naw, I don't ask for much at all.

Then again.. no noobs. At all. Newbies are fine. I like newbies. But no, noobs (Hurr.. here's where I come off as a major d**k. o3o)

But my preferences lie with crews with CL's above 11.5 since by then everyone mostly knows the in's and out's of DMS'ing. Mostly anyways. But, CL regardless, if it seems like a nice chatty fun crew I'm good. :3

PS:- I'm an a*****e. I love cake. o3o

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
He's the silent type. He doesn't bite, just completely drains all the blood until you are barely recognized. So don't worry much. pirate

Ginnjii
Thanks doc xd

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
emotion_awesome

Conversationalist

Whirlpoolriding
Ginnjii

Lol Gin <3 Glad yarr here.

Hurr. Glad ta be here you nutcracker-headed, thong-wearing degerate, you. :3 (Which is your avi right now and I'm sure is subject to change anytime soon)

Conversationalist

Whirlpoolriding
Ginnjii
Whirlpoolriding
Ginnjii

Lol Gin <3 Glad yarr here.

Hurr. Glad ta be here you nutcracker-headed, thong-wearing degerate, you. :3 (Which is your avi right now and I'm sure is subject to change anytime soon)
Good golly Gin, keep that in Crew chat Private Message. D:

Whai? It's on yer avi anyways neh? o3o

Player

im good at getting orbs and stuff like that.....

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ltetil
Same XD
I wan teh katana o3o

Player

iAstraL
ltetil
Same XD
I wan teh katana o3o
Astral :'D and awesome lets farm together then xD

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iAstraL
Furry Yowane
iAstraL
Furry Yowane
Oh no you didn't D;
Thanks for responding though ^^
Wish you all the luck ^^
I mean I'd go again if I could afford it, I just can't anymore, OR i can atleast find a YM crew that arent noobs/complete idiots, so I can get al my buffs to 12.0, but right now my GRs/kam runs are canceled for right now until I can afford again x3
Thats why you're summoned here my friend ;D This is the lair of the bestests among the bestests bests XD On second thought, I thought you're getting a life ;O Thank gawd you're not XD and dont worry about GR/Kam this place also includes YM so all aboard Furry as evah!
dude your crazy xD!! me getting a life? im only 14! i only want to be here with my crazy friends emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff