No longer accepting new votes.

Winged Phantom

18,550 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Composing my questions.

Good evening admins heart

1: First, thanks for getting a developer on fixing Deadman's Shadow! The current quest line bug (Alastor's "meet me in the crypt" quest) has been worked on, and now the player can accept this quest, which was the problem.

However, people that have accepted this quest can now not activate the first form of Kamila. This creates an even more game breaking problem- now crews also have to make sure at least one person doesn't have this quest before they start Kam. Few people know the problem it makes to accept this quest, so few people know not to accept it. At least with the old can't-accept-this-quest glitch it didn't impede gameplay, just storyline.

Can this be reverted to its original state until this issue is resolved?

2: Please post (at least) a dev notice when Deadman's Shadow opens to the public.

3: Update the "Open access until November 18th" nonsense on the forum page. People are starting to think it's open until now to November.

4: Update the "Dec 23rd to Dec 28th" marquee on the launch page

5: Add a banner for DMS in the "Gaia ads" that show when a user has supporter status. You advertise gold shops to your own userbase, but you don't advertise your mmo.

6: Botting is a problem in zOMG. What about one of those advertisement/captcha things we get in the forums? Wouldn't that increase revenue as well?

7: Remove this from the FAQ.

gaiaonline.com/games/zomg/world/faq/
How much are rings worth?

That's up to you. zOMG! Rings are fairly rare loot drops, but there will be enough of them that you may eventually find yourself with a surplus of rings. Watch the Marketplace and figure out what those rings are selling for...and then sell them for around that much, if you so desire.

Alternatively, you can gift those rings to friends or teammates, or even salvage your rings to upgrade your other rings instead. It's up to you.

swarf

halzy

Panagrammic

Perfect Saint

Ask about the botting problems. Maybe link your thread so they can see the pics.

Winged Phantom

18,550 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Myrielle
Ask about the botting problems. Maybe link your thread so they can see the pics.

Totally forgot about this, thanks!
sweatdrop

Sparkly Stalker

23,550 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
you know, we should do a user run party tonight. just thinking about it, i asked in ata and no real reply. i mean sure we had the meets friday but today is the actual anniversary. so what you say?

(tries stay on topic due to related to ata)

Winged Phantom

18,550 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
siskataya
Owlie
siskataya
Castiel Lover
Hello, all.
Thanks for constantly working hard to make Gaia better. It may be hard to see on the user end, but we (or at least I) know you are hard at work.

PS: Any chance of more of those real life "advertise gaia in public places" competitions from a few years back?

You are most welcome - thanks for the nice feedback. We are always working to make Gaia a more fun, exciting, and better place for everyone! ^^

As for the "advertise Gaia in public places" question - yes, we are going to be bringing this back! If you feel so inclined already, please feel free to go ahead and do something and send us a picture to let us know! We'd love to see it 3nodding

- Sisky

What about a contest for "advertise zOMG! in public places"? whee

Sure, why not? If you zOMG! fans want to do this, we can certainly put something together. Can you pm me after this and remind me? This just goes so fast things can get lost ! @__@

Sisky

emotion_awesome
emotion_awesome
emotion_awesome
emotion_awesome
emotion_awesome
emotion_awesome

Winged Phantom

18,550 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Lanzer
Baeu
If interest in zOMG starts to increase, will updates restart?

There's a possibility, it all depends on the numbers. But meanwhile we'll continue to fix bugs and aim for other updates.

= more of this

Sparkly Stalker

23,550 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
glad you saw what i posted to tell someone to poke swarf. i just feel it is lame they keep saying "pm him" and we all know he is busy and his inbox is full. neutral

the advertising contest sounds interesting. hope that can follow through.

btw awesome job owlie. biggrin

Winged Phantom

18,550 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Buggy Glitch

Nasty hobbitssssss. mad

Benevolent Codger

Owlie
6: Botting is a problem in zOMG. What about one of those advertisement/captcha things we get in the forums? Wouldn't that increase revenue as well?

Do you have any specific suggestions for how they might implement this? The best ideas I can think of would have no measurable impact on botting, whatsoever; but the ones that would have an impact would also bear a significant impedance to everyone else who plays the game. I'm afraid that in order to do its job, such a system must impede gameplay; and the cost of doing so is just much higher than the value of getting rid of a few bots. Considering that the concern for the issue is growing, I'd certainly like to see the Moderation working with players to determine a best course-of-action, but whatever-it-is, I don't think it'll involve CAPTCHAs... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff