Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
While I am disappointed that my favorite item, my pitchfork, wont be used in battle. I'm also fairly intrigued by this concept. I was a long playing person in Anarchy Online, City of Heroes, and Eve Online. While each one was unique in its own way, it still had the same basic premise at its core.

Get the best equipment and/or skills
Use them to your advantage
Be better than the last person you saw

That's all well and good so long as the world remains active and varied. The Battle System Gaia is creating seems very much like that basic core with a slight twist. This "Ring" system is a fine way to even the score a bit for newer Gaians and Older Gaians. I can level with that. After all, where's the fun in a game if you start off with a badass character with equally kickass stuff?

There is one thing that does trouble me though. Only 8? And do they have to be just rings? The fingers are not the only place to put jewelry and such. There could be earrings, necklaces, etc. Each that could do different things. Take that as a suggestion. The Battle System has the looks of something with lots of potential. Expand and utilize every conceivable option while sticking to the same concept. Hell, it just might curb the amount of bad vibes I've already seen from other people.
I am totally digressing when I ask this, but, do you recommend Eve Online? I was thinking of trying out the trial.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
I dont peticularly want the price of weapons to drastically increase, so I'm alright with not being able to use weapons. gonk

The enemies remind me of Maple Story. gonk

And the pickle man is here! eek

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Milonkey
I am totally digressing when I ask this, but, do you recommend Eve Online? I was thinking of trying out the trial.
Sure I'd recommend it. But I'll be honest, I didn't play it for very long. Only a few months. Not because I didn't like it, but because I lost my DSL connection.

I liked it because I like games like Freelancer, Starlancer, and the X series. You HAVE to like those kinds of games in order to enjoy Eve Online.
Transilent
Milonkey
Sure I'd recommend it. But I'll be honest, I didn't play it for very long. Only a few months. Not because I didn't like it, but because I lost my DSL connection.

I liked it because I like games like Freelancer, Starlancer, and the X series. You HAVE to like those kinds of games in order to enjoy Eve Online.

What's so desirable about them?

Interesting Friend

7,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100
dreamsk
The enemies remind me of Maple Story. gonk

lol, totally agree.
dreamsk
And the pickle man is here! eek

pikles pwn xd

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Milonkey
Transilent
Milonkey

You get to cruise around in a fully customizable space craft and blow the crap out of stuff in space...I don't see what's not desirable about them.

But that's just me.
Transilent
Milonkey
Transilent
Milonkey

You get to cruise around in a fully customizable space craft and blow the crap out of stuff in space...I don't see what's not desirable about them.

But that's just me.

Freelancer...wasn't that game the super in depth space game? You had huge alien motherships you had to take out and crap. Right?

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Milonkey
Transilent
Milonkey
Transilent
Milonkey

But that's just me.

Freelancer...wasn't that game the super in depth space game? You had huge alien motherships you had to take out and crap. Right?
No no, I think you're talking about the X series. Freelancer was like it, but a lot more simplified and easy to play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff