Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luthstar's Wife

Tipsy Fatcat

halp me arrange my rings please!! im more of a solo player. lately ive just been farming for orbs. but i feel like im not utilizing any good rings.... opinions would be awesome ! sweatdrop sweatdrop

here is a list of my rings:
gumshoe
quicksand
healing halo
wish
diagnose
defib
keen aye
ghost
rock
teflon spray
bump
hunters bow
knife sharpen
mantis
hack
slash
hot foot
turtle
coyote
fleet fleet
density
hornets nest
water balloon
dervish
shark attack
iron will
meat

my current set up is:
guns, fire rain, solar, taunt, divinity, stregnth, improbability sphere, and bandage.

heart heart heart heart

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
It all depends on what you're doing. The set for DMS might not be the perfect one for SS, for example.
What's it for?

Luthstar's Wife

Tipsy Fatcat

Environmental Unity
It all depends on what you're doing. The set for DMS might not be the perfect one for SS, for example.
What's it for?
oh hm.. hadnt thought about that lol. just like a general set. i suppose

Dangerous Genius

You threw me off for a second there... You didn't list your equipped rings in the same list as your reserves. I thought you didn't have Divinity yet!

By "Strength" I assume you mean Fitness? The back half of your set is a good all-around setup. When I soloed, I used Hack, Mantis, and Hot Foot as my attacks. The swords (Including Slash) give the highest damage per second against single targets, but I preferred Hot Foot because I didn't really get the hang of Slash's area effect.

Taunt ... isn't all that good in my opinion. If you want a monster's attention, just use a long range attack like Solar or Bow.

Timid Bunny

my solo setup:

div is good to bring in situation, unless you are in a team and someone else has it

hack - reliable single atk

mantis - weaker than hack but faster cooldown, so those two make a solid single atk-pair

bandage - more cost-effective than diagnose, but does only heal one person

the 4 other heavily depends on the situation, at least one defensive buff such as rock or teflon might be useful in most situations

coy + solar / hotfoot - kiting

r1 slash + bump + keen - 1v1 mob

fire rain + slash + pot or rock - tank mobbing

the only place taunt might be of some use is when farming fluffs, since they arent aggressive and needs to be lured, else its of no use. turtle is garbage as well, fleet can be of some use when luring lots of mobs into one place, defib is only useful in teamplay, and when you finally decide to team up, you should be prepared to have some fully leveled buffs available, good luck on your adventure ^_-

Fatcat

i dont really solo so i'm not sure what's best but for attacks having hack, mantis, and slash is probably a good idea. Divinity is good to have too, and sometimes meat or bandy if you're a low level compared to the area you're in.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Get 7 more hack rings and salvage everything else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff