Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black_Light10's avatar Black_Light10's avatar Black_Light10's avatar Black_Light10's avatar Black_Light10's avatar Black_Light10's avatar
lol i also wanna be a beta tester but i dont know where to sign up......................................... stare stare stare stare stare stare stare

if your wondering why i put 6 of my pictures is because i have no friends.....................................
Black_Light10
lol i also wanna be a beta tester but i dont know where to sign up......................................... stare stare stare stare stare stare stare

if your wondering why i put 6 of my pictures is because i have no friends.....................................

Aww man, that sucks. There was an application on this site to apply for beta-testing. It's June 4th so it's closed by now.

Black_Light10 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 44!

................................................................................................................................................... stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare that sucks..........................

Black_Light10 rolled 20 100-sided dice: 9, 81, 26, 7, 44, 47, 10, 62, 21, 66, 67, 45, 93, 57, 37, 64, 12, 88, 3, 53 Total: 892 (20-2000)

so have i but i just wanted to try to see if id be fun with less people
................................................................................
................................................................................
stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare
stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
I may work out in my favour after the reset because then I could take the information I learned on the MMO and make an even better character... I love the feeling of leveling up quickly 4laugh

Invisible Phantom

6,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
stiLL i dont mind the reset... all i was thinking is to have fun!!! and help the GAIA team for it..! i stiLL wanna be a beta tester no matter what... and i've been waiting for the game like you guyz!! ^_^

xd hoping to be a beta tester! xd
Nautrally i wanna be beta tester...i want to help you... find a lot of bug ...

Profitable Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
I've beta tested other games, and I just like to get the expierience, because I'm planning on beta testing for sony later this year
no i don't really care i mean even if i did lose all my stuff i still know more about the game so i can get all my cool stuff back faster cause knowledge is power

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I hate it when people try to discourage others from beta testing....That tactic is not beautiful.

I will not be discouraged! These hands have beta tested over 200 games!.....Maybe.

Either way...I'm not gonna be discouraged from beta testing because of wipes.
ryuku2
I hate it when people try to discourage others from beta testing....That tactic is not beautiful.

I will not be discouraged! These hands have beta tested over 200 games!.....Maybe.

Either way...I'm not gonna be discouraged from beta testing because of wipes.

Strange how everyone is early anticipating the MMO beta and then people are going to come and ask "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO TEST IT?" stare
Psst. I'll play regardless of character wipe that's just to be expected. And all those who whine please, I'll gladly take your place in testing out the game.

Coffee and Lace's Darling

High-functioning Lunatic

I play Diablo 2 on Ladder...and it keeps getting reset. I've left the game and restarted from nothing.

I can handle a reset from a Beta, tyvm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces