Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the person was yelling "HELP HELP" then yes I would.

If the person wasn't saying anything, I would assume that they could take care of themselves and I'd just keep on going towards my destination.

Professional Architect

Probably, yes. I tend to atleast try to help people in need because if I was them I would hate to see someone pass me by and ignore the situation.

But I usually only help if they are either running away from the monster or shouting for help. Otherwise it might be my mistake and I might get accused of "Kill Stealing" and whatnot.
i would hop in to the rescue twisted

Invisible Noob

7,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
[] The foot you step on today may be connected to the butt you will kiss tomorrow. []

Depends if the monster the dude is fightning will get me decent xp.
I would save anyone, I'm nice like that. smile
Ive save the person if the person was low level and dying and if the person becomes annoying afterwords I would run into a dungeon thats too high level so he cant follow.
If the person was clearly having trouble, I would probably lend a hand unless he or she strictly told me not to.

If the person was near Dazedness, I would wait until he or she fainted and fend off the monsters so said person could recover (and so I could get some serious EXP). I probably wouldn't heal them unless they asked me to; some people have "pride" issues in that regard, and I don't want to make a reputation as the Dignity Slayer.

Or maybe I do. twisted

(On the other hand, I could heal them and then explain that I'm just using them as target practice to build EXP. That could work.)

If, however, they were not near Dazedness, but clearly needed (or asked for) help, I would assist them in any way that I was able, including, but not limited to: fighting the monsters, healing them, healing me, and hauling both our butts back to the nearest Moonfield, if possible.

(Fun fact: "Moonfield" is the translated surname of popular anime character Tsukino Usagi. While the name was meant to imply "rabbit of the moon", the kanji for "field" was used instead of the kana "no", the possessive suffix.

Another fun fact: Japanese are very fond of name puns in their cartoons.)

Beloved Healer

What a courageous thought! I would definitely help a Gaian in need, no matter the gender. (No, I'm not gay in any way. stare )

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Unless it's someone who wronged me big time in the past and didn't apologize, I would help him (or her, whoever needs helping.) The enemy would also have to be something I could at least hurt, and I would have to be in okay condition.
lolz....dudesels...

anyways-it would depend on my mood. if im in a bad mood-i'd chant death songs, and if possible-help the monster pirate
if im in a good mood-i'd help them-if i can

though (to me-im a dude) saving damsel in distress sounds more appealing than helping a dudesel....
axel-erate
Kanta the Perpetrator
cat_girlie007
pooop
Ahhh, such intellectual input, my dear.

Please, tell us more.

O YES!
please share some more of your wisdom....

well i would help them...
from time to time but i would help em...
only if they ask nicely

@ cat_girlie007: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. stare

holly molly crap i love thats 70s show
I actually end up doing that alot in MMO's. Its how I end up meeting friends.

(I also noticed I only save girls. xd )
I would totally save 'em cuz then if they are a noob, I would take them to a secluded area and PK 'em. Unless they were my friend. Then They will get some of my prizes. mrgreen I'm so evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff