Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[No, they cant Obviously. It's sad no one reads the Game Rules or Terms of Service anymore. Or at all even. I have only been told one time to stop poaching, and I didn't see them tell me for a little while (I had horrible lag issues then.) and when I did see finally, They were shouting at me telling me I had been reported for Poaching and I was "Hurrassing" Them. I kindly explained that poaching did not exist, and that I did not see them say anything to me until later, but they would not listen, and continued to yell at me. I left without saying anything else, but boy would I have LOVED to give them a piece of my mind. What it really boils down to is NOT sinking to their level. Report if you really feel like it is necessary, then go on with your life. But I understand yours and their frustration, but I mean come on, they re-spawn endlessly, there's no shortage.]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

15,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
I don't know,

the 3rd bar-stool in barton bar is mine ninja

Destructive Loverboy

17,000 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Who cares?

Not me. Unless I'm farming the chests in Gold Beach and someone happens to come over and take one hit an anchor bug and get some money too. scream

Beloved Vampire

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
Early birds get the worm. Late birds eat dirt. emotion_awesome

Unbeatable Tycoon

Yeah tell them to ******** off; it's not their game and its not against the rule to fight in their area.

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
Of course not. That's just stupid, and un-enforcable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff