Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------------------------------

cause it seems appropiate that the items we can hold in our hands would be weapons. ide like that. i have 2 ice guantlets that i would love to bust out haha. i mean even in the battle art you see a kid swinging the bat razz

28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end.
My main account hand items are a cat and a cigarette. So I'm going to scratch my enemies to death and possibly burn them?

I haven't read up on it properly but odds are it will be all to do with the battle rings.

hehehe.
i read it all and they say the rings will be spells and such, but how will w attack until we get rings? and like i said, in the art it shows people useing hand items razz
go go kitty scratch! XD

28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end.
i hope so!
HMMMM Probably not >>;

I've been told that none of the MC weapons/items are going to be usable in the BS.
so prolly other items aren't as well >>;

we'll have top wait and see >w< I can't wait =D
    I think some hand items will become weapons, but not all could really be concidered a weapon, for example: Flowers, Flashlight, Magnifying Glass, and one of those mugs.
They'll probably make a new shop to get more gold out of us, like the new car shop stare

Edit: Mugs? You could probably kill these enemies with a harsh look!
All hand Items Already released will have no affect in the Battle System other than your avatar's appearance. Main attacking items right now are Battle Rings that grant you powers.

aw well that would be lame, they have been aming weapons for years, why name make them useful! haha.
if not them ill just get a bunch of ice power rings.
i have a thing for ice haha XD

User Image

Probably not.
User Image
:] it helps if you read the main page no? Its using rings.
i dont know....
I'll smother somebody with my Water Meat. mad

i read the main page wink
im just saying, you FIND rings, so you wont have rings to start dear. so please dont talk down to me. and if you look at the screenshots you see a hand icon so there must be some regular attack.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff