Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
im wanting to play zomg but have nobody to talk to on there so if anyone wants to hang out with me on there let me know wink
What do you want to play? smile

Anxious Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I would like to play with you, but I'm having trouble and I have no idea where to find the answer. I don't see any ring in my inventory, so I can't upgrade it and continue.

Do you have any idea what I can do or how I can find the answer? Then I would be happy with play with you smile

Anxious Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SwT_kANDY
I would like to play with you, but I'm having trouble and I have no idea where to find the answer. I don't see any ring in my inventory, so I can't upgrade it and continue.

Do you have any idea what I can do or how I can find the answer? Then I would be happy with play with you smile

well if you know what the ring is called then you could probably go to your inventory and type it in the search and it may be able to find it for you....other than that i have no idea
SexyKaramell
SwT_kANDY

well if you know what the ring is called then you could probably go to your inventory and type it in the search and it may be able to find it for you....other than that i have no idea

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep looking to answers!

Conservative Flatterer

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm down to play, send me a buddy request and I'll hit you up sometime(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers