Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Hey there. Anybody know where I can see what the feathered coatl summon looks like in-game? It sounds pretty cool but considering the marketplace price, I kind of want to see what it looks like before I start selling off some of my items. If someone knows a compilation thread that has screenshots of all the summons, I'd love to see. Thanks!
A Feathered Coatl looks exactly like one what more do you need?
The Summon Icon for it is a blue octagonal gem with a bird face smacked center of it.

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
So it's just a smaller version of the ones in the Otami Ruins? I want to know what it looks like following you around in zOMG.
randomhex
So it's just a smaller version of the ones in the Otami Ruins? I want to know what it looks like following you around in zOMG.

Go to Otami then attack a Coatl to have it follow you around. That's how it looks.
they're a lot like the ones in otami, except a bit smaller. here are four of my coatls mixed with the ones in otami, if you can tell which is which.. sweatdrop

User Image

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Jon Mess
they're a lot like the ones in otami, except a bit smaller. here are four of my coatls mixed with the ones in otami, if you can tell which is which.. sweatdrop

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt204/kellyjimmy/coatls.png

Thanks, I actually can't tell. o__o Wow, you got 4 of them?
randomhex
Jon Mess

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt204/kellyjimmy/coatls.png

yes i do. i can show you them in-game right now, if you'd like? pick a server and a place and i'll be there.

Princess Snack

31,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
Jon Mess
randomhex

yes i do. i can show you them in-game right now, if you'd like? pick a server and a place and i'll be there.

That's ok, thanks. I'm actually in DMS right now, but the screenshot's plenty! heart

Feral Friend

Binary Mess
randomhex

Go to Otami then attack a Coatl to have it follow you around. That's how it looks.

LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces