Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need to collect some items in ZOMG but no matter how many of the animated I defeat, I don't receive the items XD

What's go
ing on?!!

Dangerous Healer

8,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
Some loots drop less than others, hence they are rarer and priced higher on the MP. You just have to keep killing those same monsters (called farming) in hopes of getting the drop you are looking for. Also, I suggest carrying the ring Fortune's Favor, and r4ing Coyote Spirit to boost your luck.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I suggest Fortune's favor and Coyote Spirit. that helps me get tons of loot.

tis true some are more to drop than others. but done give up.

these rings will help with luck.

Tenacious Sage

What is said above, I would also recommend R4ing divinity since it gives out more luck than Coyote if I remember correctly.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Equip Coyote, Divinity, Fortune, and Integ (If you don't have this ring already, you CAN'T get it)

RR4 coyote and divinity, and that should bring your luck to around 30, instead of the 5/18 your probably sitting at.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Kuroshi240
I need to collect some items in ZOMG but no matter how many of the animated I defeat, I don't receive the items XD

What's go
ing on?!!
is your level within .5CL of the animated?

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
zothaq
Kuroshi240

What's go
ing on?!!

i'm surprised somebody didn't say this already.

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
zothaq
Kuroshi240

What's go
ing on?!!

Why wasn't this said in the first place? ;w; Luck is nice, but it doesn't need to be said five times what to take to bring that up.
zothaq
Kuroshi240

What's go
ing on?!!

ugh no... I'm much higher in level....so how do i get those items now?? this is so troublesome!! I don't want to pay a bunch of gold because the system is flawed... ugh GAIAAAAA WTTTFFFF!!!

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Kuroshi240
zothaq
Kuroshi240

What's go
ing on?!!

ugh no... I'm much higher in level....so how do i get those items now?? this is so troublesome!! I don't want to pay a bunch of gold because the system is flawed... ugh GAIAAAAA WTTTFFFF!!!
you go down to the menu button and click change level.

to change it back higher you must go to null, but you can lower it anywhere

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
zothaq
Kuroshi240

What's go
ing on?!!

i'm surprised somebody didn't say this already.
i was right too. emotion_awesome
zothaq
Kuroshi240
zothaq
Kuroshi240

What's go
ing on?!!

oh yayy!!! thank-you!! I was just going to use another one of my accounts...but this is much easier >.< thanks so much!!

Excitable Vampire

9,175 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kuroshi240

What's go
ing on?!!

Lower Cl to about .5 above the animated you're hunting and use rings that increase luck.
Coy, Fortune's Favor, Divinity all do as such. ^_^
Happy hunting~

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Kuroshi240
zothaq
Kuroshi240
zothaq
Kuroshi240

What's go
ing on?!!

oh yayy!!! thank-you!! I was just going to use another one of my accounts...but this is much easier >.< thanks so much!!
my work here is done cool

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas