Welcome to Gaia! ::

so? wat do you think the new MMO will be like? r u expecting anything from it? i hope the grapics are good....and gonna be spellcasters, healers, summoners, knights, fighters and all the others....xDD OH and i hope we'll be able to talk and join party's and stuff...like on Trickster Online or runscape...even tho the graphics r bad... sweatdrop
Hey Xian, and I hope it's something like that. I think it would be sweet.
OmegaZeroHex
Hey Xian, and I hope it's something like that. I think it would be sweet.

i just saw the screen shots...and they look horrible...T-T im wanting to get our game card or watchamecallit so i can play TricksterOnline again...i miss it....T-T the graphics r wayy better...but i think the reason why the graphics r bad is cause when you download a MMORPG the graphics r cool...but when you dont there bad....huh?
Screen shots for what?
Well, they might improve the graphics a bit. I just hope it's not like the thing where you walk around towns...
You think there would be like quest and boss fights?
I was kinda hoping that the battle would just be added to the towns. But I don’t really mind that it won’t be. All I want is to be able to fight teamed up with my friend Sunaryuu.

But if I don’t get that I will still enjoy it. mrgreen
they already said that there would be boss fights. Quests will probably be in there, if not just having to follow a story. But I hope there will be PvP so that I can pk some noobs
I think it will resemble neither runescape or the other one you mentioned.

I think it shall resemble Maple Story.
Dragon_Fire1995
I think it will resemble neither runescape or the other one you mentioned.

I think it shall resemble Maple Story.
I heard that was good but I never got a chance to play it
OmegaZeroHex
You think there would be like quest and boss fights?

i hope so...but i dont think it'll be there for awhile...i hope the graphics will be similar to tricksters....User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
somethin like that....xDD
Wow u all look like your going to fight. i need a weapon though.
neutral You think that would make the flame sword, lunar scythe, etc. etc count as a weapon?
aimie-san
Wow u all look like your going to fight. i need a weapon though.
They're pretty cheap right now, actually. You can find them for under 10k
OmegaZeroHex
neutral You think that would make the flame sword, lunar scythe, etc. etc count as a weapon?
probably not, though I hope so

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces