do u think this is a good idea?

yes 0.35135135135135 35.1% [ 13 ]
no 0.64864864864865 64.9% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Walks into the thread looking at the debate between the users.*
vanishes....*
The_Fooler
Sadly you don't get the point boy. There are other bigger reasons as to of why the devs won't make weapons ever for us. It's because they don't want to trash their idea of the BS and start all over, just because a group of unworthy and bratty Gaians can't appreciate something that has been given to them. Like the fact that they can't add weapons because of how much time it would take. How much money it would spend do to that as well. Gaia has other priorities other than the Battle System.

Edit: To Goats_of_Hell, Shut your greedy hole lady. Or man. You IT! You're being greedy because you want weapons. Be gratefull that the devs and admins are doing this Battle System for you, don't spit it back in their face!

i agre very deeply i mean the weapons r here u just gotta take time to by um

Greedy Friend

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
The_Fooler
Goats_from_hell
The_Fooler
Sadly you don't get the point boy. There are other bigger reasons as to of why the devs won't make weapons ever for us. It's because they don't want to trash their idea of the BS and start all over, just because a group of unworthy and bratty Gaians can't appreciate something that has been given to them. Like the fact that they can't add weapons because of how much time it would take. How much money it would spend do to that as well. Gaia has other priorities other than the Battle System.

Edit: To Goats_of_Hell, Shut your greedy hole lady. Or man. You IT! You're being greedy because you want weapons. Be gratefull that the devs and admins are doing this Battle System for you, don't spit it back in their face!
Who said I was geedy? This is a mule! mad
I am glad that they are doing it, I would just like to see my weapons in it, it's a battle system, as in weapons, not a magis system, for magic rings!
If anything it would be cheaper to make a pre made pic (a sword) move up and down then to make new items and new pictures and actions for gaia to use rings.
Also you response was a bit violent for a show of opinion.
Well I'm sorry you don't state that you are in fact a mule! But even so, it's way too unoriginal for weapons and what not. It'd just be the same boring thing like many other MMORPG's out there. Even though you said you weren't greedy, I'm pretty sure you are considering you called the Devs greedy. They have a life too, they don't live just to satisfy your wants. Go grow up. Oh, one more thing... what does you being a mule have to effect wether you're greedy or not?

dude shut the ******** up & chill out
o & take that d***o out of ur a** & give it back 2 ur mom
Anyone who says there needs to be weapons..... get it threw your heads, the rings ARE the god damn weapons!

The moment you use say... a gaint sword ring rolleyes a gaint sword will appear and your avatar will start doing the slicing and dicing you want with it.

I appreciate the developers and administrators for putting up with these n00bs.... you guys are true badasses....

>.> ... <.< ... and I hope you add a scythe ring xd
Uh, an ancient katana does NOTHING in the battle system, kid. Sorry any item we have up until now is ONLY for looks. They do look better (to SOME people on SOME avatars) so they cost a bit more. If you want to fluxuate the prices on an expensive item, you can't. People sell them for whatever they choose, and that's their choice. Gaia can't control someone's will to sell at whatever price someone wants.
Also, if you're thinking of ever having "swinging a sword with your arm" graphics, too bad. The ring system STAYS. It's here for good, and the Admins will NOT change it now. Besides, they would have to destroy everything they've done up until now, and spend about 6 more years of development on the game just because you want to have your arm appear when you swing a sword.
this game will earn u alot of gold burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
if they do what you all say then they will have to start over to make it so what you want then other people will do this and the battles will never start
i think its an awesome idia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces