Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Student

ToshiTo-chan
This is what makes me smile:

User Image

And a whole bunch of people who will be my blue dots in the future! I am sorry I am being the bad bat that I am (and sometimes in your face)! Talk to me when I am in human form if you are afraid of bat in your face!!!! :3
      You can suck on my legs anytime. heart

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Moosan.

Moosan makes me happy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Caffeinated Moosan

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Chercherin
iFaiji
"Just yesterday I was in crew with ninja to run a super ninja YM run and it was fun "
Oh gawd not you too >.>;;;;
i would like to say i like things, but i greatly dislikes the rants and threads that are going on in z!F and on the subject of DMS i greatly Dislike when people treat other like noobs in mules. that happen to me a while ago.xD

Why not? It was fun cat_4laugh

But I want this topic for things you like....is there something you really really like? Something funny or just nice? Like why do you play zomg?....becaaaaaaause....(finish sentence with something nice ♥)
this summon quote somehow makes me want to puke e.e and in a bad way...ugh....=.=

Friendly Friend

12,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
iFaiji
Chercherin
iFaiji
"Just yesterday I was in crew with ninja to run a super ninja YM run and it was fun "
Oh gawd not you too >.>;;;;
i would like to say i like things, but i greatly dislikes the rants and threads that are going on in z!F and on the subject of DMS i greatly Dislike when people treat other like noobs in mules. that happen to me a while ago.xD

Why not? It was fun cat_4laugh

But I want this topic for things you like....is there something you really really like? Something funny or just nice? Like why do you play zomg?....becaaaaaaause....(finish sentence with something nice ♥)
this summon quote somehow makes me want to puke e.e and in a bad way...ugh....=.=

Uhm...I'm sorry? D: I didn't want to...do something like this D: I'm sorry cat_sad Just ignor this all If you don't aggre or it makes you mad or sick or something, I really don't want to bother people here. cat_confused

Rainbow Nerd

Cheri's last post in z!f made me laughXD

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
W`nnabe
ToshiTo-chan
This is what makes me smile:

User Image

And a whole bunch of people who will be my blue dots in the future! I am sorry I am being the bad bat that I am (and sometimes in your face)! Talk to me when I am in human form if you are afraid of bat in your face!!!! :3
      You can suck on my legs anytime. heart

Be sure that I will biggrin

Vampiric Knight

There used to be a glitch where the sound for RR4 meat got switched with RR4 taunt. I proceeded to drive my small crew NUTS by spamming RR4 meat every chance I got. "What the?!" "No one's using taunt!"

Meeting awesome new people. I've met people from England, Australia, good ol' US of A (different states, including those I've yet to visit) and even...Argentina, I think.

Seeing or organizing any sort of crew of "I Am" items...like sushi, or grunny. Now I wanna make a wasabi crew...

The random singalongs that used to occur in Zen, way way way back when.

Getting one-hit KO'd by a mushroom canon. ...okay, more like watching it happen to my brother, but I died too so I guess it counts. (Also a way-back-when. XD)

Any time I see a little blue dot on my screen.

...as well has having my map closed and then running into a friend, sometimes literally XD

Malevolent Fairy

I really love it when someone is purposely dazed at the last chest in smob, defibbed by a newb / troll blaugh

Friendly Friend

12,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I just love when I find a crew full of unknow people and after a few minutes I have a new friends requests smile

And I know I want to crew with them someday once again smile

And it doesn't matter if because they are good players or just really nice.

Because I play a lot MMORPG games but this happens just here emotion_bigheart

Unforgiving Aggressor

5,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
the one good z!F thread I've seen in months.

and it's getting hate.

emotion_facepalm

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I had the good fortune of helping out some newbies with the gauntlet and throne room challenges. Everything went pretty smoothly. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff