Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

12,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Nowadays, I don't know why there is a lot of topic about complaining about something what bother you in game.

Really I just opened Z!forum today and there is two topic with "b***h" or "bitching" in subject, one topic with "hate" in subject and I think I saw one about how to troll or something I don't know.

And if is okay to have topic about what you hate, you don't like or just well...rant topic I think It's okay make topic like this one.

There just one question for you:

gaia_angelleft What makes you smile in zomg? gaia_angelright

User Image

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Friendly Friend

12,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Just yesterday I met with all my friends in BR and we created a big heart.

Just yesterday I was in crew and when I went into DMP someone send me a whisper to wish us a good luck. I'm really sorry I forgot nickname but when you read this, Thank you very very much once more cat_3nodding

Just yesterday I was in crew with ninja to run a super ninja YM run and it was fun cat_whee

I have always a great time when I play with Gemenice DMS and we can always make a new game in game like gameception. My favorite game is Ping pong or soccer with Wolfors. Such a shame we don't play it anymore.

Oh oh I always smile when I play with Dark or C21 or Dub or Sly or....well...everyone ♥

I love when I log in and lot of people say Hi to me.

I love when I can slap NF with bump. Like I will slap your a** you a**!

In my times I loved 3th switch in EB! I always had to fight for him with Gem - A-

A some days ago I killed Kamila with awesome crew, they were so....awesome like really there is a lot of awesome people.

I'm glad I know all of you ♥

Friendly Friend

12,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
And I kind of like how people move when you use a wish on them cat_whee

Rainbow Nerd

What makes me smile in zOMG! ?

Crewing with Cheri, of course, since we're almost always out there together.

It also makes me smile when we get to help some new people, low levels or someone who had only bad experiences so far.

It make me smile when I see the shock and then laughter when I tell people they are free to rank 4 NF.

It makes me smile when people add me randomly, and I have really a bad day and then everything turns around and I make new friends.

It makes me smile when I make someone else happy by giving them drops, or helping with whatever.

It makes me smile when I get to troll someone, every now and then. redface

It makes me smile when I just sit in front of the gate and fool around with my friends.

It makes me smile when I see any of my friends, in zOMG! again or just around on Gaia, really.

Rainbow Nerd

Chercherin

I love the animation on r4.

and you forgot to mention our tag wish game XD

Friendly Friend

12,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Gemenice
Chercherin

I love the animation on r4.

and you forgot to mention our tag wish game XD

Or when we were twins and we still messed up things because i didn't know which avi is mine so i got stuck in rocks cat_xd

Rainbow Nerd

Chercherin

Or when we were twins and we still messed up things because i didn't know which avi is mine so i got stuck in rocks cat_xd

or that.

Or when we came to zOMG! pretending to be CL 1.0 in BasskenXD until someone explained to us we're a little low and got us to null and how to upgrade ring only to come back as 10.0s XD I still feel bad about trolling him sometimesXD

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Just yesterday I was in crew with ninja to run a super ninja YM run and it was fun "
Oh gawd not you too >.>;;;;
i would like to say i like things, but i greatly dislikes the rants and threads that are going on in z!F and on the subject of DMS i greatly Dislike when people treat other like noobs in mules. that happen to me a while ago.xD

Friendly Friend

12,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
This makes me smile today biggrin

User Image

It was game Defib vs Dazed.

I was in team dazed XD We lost crying

Friendly Friend

12,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
iFaiji
"Just yesterday I was in crew with ninja to run a super ninja YM run and it was fun "
Oh gawd not you too >.>;;;;
i would like to say i like things, but i greatly dislikes the rants and threads that are going on in z!F and on the subject of DMS i greatly Dislike when people treat other like noobs in mules. that happen to me a while ago.xD

Why not? It was fun cat_4laugh

But I want this topic for things you like....is there something you really really like? Something funny or just nice? Like why do you play zomg?....becaaaaaaause....(finish sentence with something nice ♥)

TasteChaos's King

Duck

When I'm just running around and I run into things like this nothing can ruin my day anymore
biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Its getting to where the only thing about this game that can make me smile:
That first BL kill whenever I get it
When I see friends ingame and they get all excited. I feel all.. Idk it's a good feeling though whee
I got PMs once, I forgot from who, but it said "Your forums posts make me laugh, and I've never seen you inside zOMG. I wanna crew with you gonk "
Then after I agreed and that person saw me they got excited whee

Rogue

I got defib-ed for 8 times! gonk

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Wow. This thread should've been started earlier. biggrin

IRL Cat

this topic is completely sarcastic

Quick Reply