Welcome to Gaia! ::

Every time I long on It goes to Bill's Ranch where I was earlier, but it changes from the picture of the ranch and goes to a gray screen with Init Map on it and stops about 1/10th of the way done.
:/
Anyone knows what's going on?
Before this happened I wasn't able to see anything, only the back ground, not my character right when I got out of the Null Crystal.
It's really puzzling me right now.
Is it because most of the working servers are in the Yellow?
And a lot of people are going on?

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
It's possible...

My Init map bar has four sections left when it just... freezes. Watch the intro, don't watch the intro... Doesn't matter the server, and I've already cleared my cache. *shrugs* o.0; I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow and try again then...
Had that problem, restarting my computer fixed it for me. I do think that the nearly-overloaded servers sparks the issue though..
I have a feeling the servers are over loading because they are all in yellow and just today so many people from '05 joined, so that could have increased it.
I'll try to restart the computer.
I am a bit worried that they are in yellow not in green anymore, along with only four being open.
They had around 10 opened yesterday...
When this happens, clear the cache on your browser and restart it. If that doesn't work, go ahead and try restarting your computer like Larkia said. Good luck!
I know this will sound stupid, but I have no idea how to clear the cache on firefox.
Internet explorer and Safari I am good with, but Firefox is something new to me.
Ceres Pandara
I know this will sound stupid, but I have no idea how to clear the cache on firefox.
Internet explorer and Safari I am good with, but Firefox is something new to me.
.::User Image::.

Tools > Clear Private Data.

Checkbox only on Cache.

3nodding Handy.

And when the map has everything invisible for you.. Restart the computer.

.::User Image::.
Thank you so much.
:3

Edit: XD And now the servers are down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items