Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Hero

So I haven't been on for a very (emphasize on the very) long time. I see people with CL 10.0+
Can someone explain to me how and what happened? I'm really confused from my long absence so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question /:

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
A new area opened up that lets us level up to 12.0. It's called Dead Man's Shadow, and it's located where Stoocie used to be. You need a bloodstone gem or amulet to get in; the gem is in the cash shop, but the amulet is marketplace only now, since it was available only for a limited time.

If you were around for the H2k9 event with vampires and werewolves, it's pretty much the same thing as fighting through the monster nests, except it's much harder than it was back then and there are a few new enemies and... a brand new boss and set of quests.

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
HaruhimeLayla
So I haven't been on for a very (emphasize on the very) long time. I see people with CL 10.0+
Can someone explain to me how and what happened? I'm really confused from my long absence so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question /:
new area new level cap DMS ( Deasman's shadow ) you need shadow orbs to level up past 10.0 and a blood stone gem or amulet to get into DMS also the bar in the forum when full lets everyone in for free. 4laugh

No Hero

Agent Sawbones

pandexX

Thank you ! I think I get it now xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items