• Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iDevirgination

there it is, let it all out hunny *hands shovel*
2Del
iDevirgination

there it is, let it all out hunny *hands shovel*

Ohhh boy. All the Autists are reporting me. Whatever should I do? Maybe go on living without a metal handicap.

Rogue

10,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iDevirgination

perhaps you meant mental. which i wouldn't be so quick to dismiss if I were you.
2Del
iDevirgination

perhaps you meant mental. which i wouldn't be so quick to dismiss if I were you.

Perhaps. I wouldn't count Narcissism as one. Since it drives me to achieve more than you could possibly imagine.
Leasfy
BloodRain900
Leasfy
O.O

wow O A O
I guess you need to mention the list of rageable rings, scaling rings and the do(s) and don't(s) every time you are in a crew and you have to tank . Be very clear that failure to do so will result in crew wipe. D:

And I am sorry about bad runs

I had a feeling I'd be getting some bad runs but hey It puts my skills to the test....a vary hard one lol
Some tankers tend to not say in when they tank
and perhaps those dpsers play with those tankers too often that entering without an in sign become a hard-to-die habit.
All you need to do is to spam wish and diag on them then run to the other side C:
Auntie why D: ily

Rogue

iDevirgination
2Del
iDevirgination

can't backpedal fast enough on that one. oh how amusing. keep on diggin' that hole.

What hole?

You wanna jump in too, autistfag?
neutral

Why so rude?

Seasend
Leasfy
BloodRain900
Leasfy
O.O

wow O A O
I guess you need to mention the list of rageable rings, scaling rings and the do(s) and don't(s) every time you are in a crew and you have to tank . Be very clear that failure to do so will result in crew wipe. D:

And I am sorry about bad runs

I had a feeling I'd be getting some bad runs but hey It puts my skills to the test....a vary hard one lol
Some tankers tend to not say in when they tank
and perhaps those dpsers play with those tankers too often that entering without an in sign become a hard-to-die habit.
All you need to do is to spam wish and diag on them then run to the other side C:
Auntie why D: ily
Whut o.o

Who is your auntie?
emotion_awesome

Pants

10,750 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
cl10s who show up with fire rain and derivish and diag and defib and expect to be accepted in a crew and then kick up a fight and say we're just being mean when we explain the rings you should and shouldn't have in dms...

Anxious Bookworm

16,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
DMS's troller's (when they are actually 11.0+ but pretending they are 9.9) yep thats me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff