Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Prophet

You don't need all the buffs R4 in the entrance tho.

All I care about in the entrance is Div because I'm a stamina whore.

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Pan Twardowski

I'm a defense whore emotion_yatta

Vicious Prophet

BloodRain900
Pan Twardowski

If you need that much defense in the entrance, though, then something is wrong.

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Pan Twardowski
BloodRain900
Pan Twardowski

If you need that much defense in the entrance, though, then something is wrong.

Nah I don't at all need it I just like having high defense. I've always been like that when it comes to any kind of game.
I was aggroing for this crew and this person thinks that she's better than I am. If it weren't for the lag I woulda smacked that person. That's one thing that aggravates me and she started firing racist comments. Like how shallow are you and how inconsiderate. I just hope that the rest of the world knows that they should not even bother talking if their gonna talk negative and talk s**t!!!

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
jellybelly00
I was aggroing for this crew and this person thinks that she's better than I am. If it weren't for the lag I woulda smacked that person. That's one thing that aggravates me and she started firing racist comments. Like how shallow are you and how inconsiderate. I just hope that the rest of the world knows that they should not even bother talking if their gonna talk negative and talk s**t!!!

I hate people like that :/ one of my friends who also tanks was the aggro one day and had to deal with this major p***k who was like a tanking expert who was also a veggie and he purposely kept distracting her and being an a*****e to her and she ended up getting dazed and he actually had the nerve to say "Want me to take over?" she was so upset and didn't want to tank for days!
I really hate people who think they are better than everyone else.

Learned Sage

Too much patience. I'd have G'd on both of them and murdered them. lol

For the worst? Hm I have quite a few terrible crew member stories.
Let's see, first person was the person who had Div and refused to R4 it (it was R3) and called me a noob for having a problem with the lower stam regen.

Then we have a large assortment of tanks who do jack squat. Like, one Bandy and "OMG Y ARE YOU ALL STEALING AGGRO!?!?"

Even better, the "pro" dude that started yelling at me for buffing us "since it'll aggro the NF." Everyone in that crew knew that was a lie and told him it was otherwise. Regardless he got pissed and left. 4 months later, I forgot his face, and asked to join a crew. The guy blew up and just completely lost his s**t at the gate XD

My least favorite of all time though goes for two crews: I am very strict when it comes to ringsets, and tend to come off as very draconian. Regardless, I am not a jerk per say. Anyway, I was tanking for these crews and they did not talk when I was in the room, or not at all. After BRBing or RFing, I saw their convo "I think she is a b***h. I bet she is going to leave the crew out of spite." "Yeah, she is so mean." Ouch. Anyways, I refused to be taken advantage of so I promptly got everyone killed at the nearest NF. 3nodding

Beloved Loiterer

I used to DMS on my other account, I need to level this one up, but man. I'm still a noob in the business of DMS however, just because your C.l is a 10.0 you have to realize you have can't just DMS I remember I told this person that and they flipped asking why they couldn't bring firerain... xp the crew I was with was nice so we tried to explain, person didn't listen so we kicked the person..and they just annoyed our leader, saying crew me I want to DMS! Um...yeah, sweatdrop

I remember this one guy was part of our crew and we were all fighting and he said brb so we're like okay, then he quits..so we go to recruit and surprise the guys out their looking for a crew, seriously? Apparently he quit because we were talking to much..really? Dude we were fighting...either way it seemed this guy rubs people the wrong way and no one wanted to crew him so he switched servers ;p

Know I understand, people are still new to DMS, however it would not hurt to educate yourself to know what your gonna face, there are plenty of guides to use as a resource, I'm not a badass, however if people try to explain and their levls are max, please listen to them, they have been where you have and are trying to give you some good advice, because DMS is serious s**t, thats why people are sometimes crazy, so I've only had two bad crews...

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Meguriuta
Too much patience. I'd have G'd on both of them and murdered them. lol

For the worst? Hm I have quite a few terrible crew member stories.
Let's see, first person was the person who had Div and refused to R4 it (it was R3) and called me a noob for having a problem with the lower stam regen.

Then we have a large assortment of tanks who do jack squat. Like, one Bandy and "OMG Y ARE YOU ALL STEALING AGGRO!?!?"

Even better, the "pro" dude that started yelling at me for buffing us "since it'll aggro the NF." Everyone in that crew knew that was a lie and told him it was otherwise. Regardless he got pissed and left. 4 months later, I forgot his face, and asked to join a crew. The guy blew up and just completely lost his s**t at the gate XD

My least favorite of all time though goes for two crews: I am very strict when it comes to ringsets, and tend to come off as very draconian. Regardless, I am not a jerk per say. Anyway, I was tanking for these crews and they did not talk when I was in the room, or not at all. After BRBing or RFing, I saw their convo "I think she is a b***h. I bet she is going to leave the crew out of spite." "Yeah, she is so mean." Ouch. Anyways, I refused to be taken advantage of so I promptly got everyone killed at the nearest NF. 3nodding

Well in dms you have to be strict usually o_o unless you are crewing with a bunch of pros.
Ha! He flipped his s**t xD too funny.

Invisible Powerhouse

BloodRain900
Ok so I can aggro/tank now but I'm not completely comfortable with it just yet so it will take time for me to get used to, but the things I cannot stand is when certain people get the important buffs and don't even R4 them. I'm missing Iron Will at the moment so someone always has to switch with me sadly... So, we ended up having someone who didn't know how to R4 and yet she was level 10.4 which is vary strange neutral After I nearly got killed by neffy because she didn't know how to R4 her freakin' Iron or the other buff she had the group and I decided to leave her because she had the crown and we made a new crew which everything went well after that.

The 2nd time I was in a different group and I had to tank again when I really didn't feel like it xp This time we had someone who wouldn't follow instructions and would follow me in every room before I said "In" Everyone told her to not do that but she wouldn't listen so before be entered the first tunnel I told her that she cannot follow me inside or it's going to screw everything up. She said "Ok I won't"
I was super friendly about it even though I was getting frustrated because I agreed to take the hits and not babysit an imbecile.
(I know that's harsh and it makes me sound like an a-hole but that's seriously how I felt at the time.)
So I go into the first tunnel and everything went well for a vary short time because once again she entered before I said "in" and ended up killing everyone including me. The crew leader and I ended up getting pissed at her and said that was such a stupid move etc. One person in the group even insulted her. She said she was sorry but we all decided we couldn't put up with it anymore so we kicked her out. Once again things went better and I was able to my part without any issues.

So what was the most annoying type of person you had to deal with in Zomg? If you have a story to tell that is.

That sounds like me when I was a 10.0 ._____.

Magic Pumpkin

The only thing that happens if she comes in right after you us that she might steal aggro if they hadn't aggroed on you yet. Otherwise this wouldn't be a problem. You dont need to wait an x amount of seconds. You go in, hit a mob, heal yourself and done. This way the girl that was with you would most likely only steal 1 mob, the one she's attacking, but that would happen anyway.
Don't get me wrong, you're pretty new to tanking and I can imagine that it can be frustrating, a good punishment would be to not heal her or yourself and let the mobs have her > biggrin

Explorer

gurl i feel your pain this is why i had to give up this s**t game cause i practically got all i needed out of it so no reason to continue playing the dms and allt hat

Business Millionaire

Okay, so, I really didn't dms with this person, but there was to occasions where she called out "1 spot" for a tuna run. She said she needed a bu.I told her I would do it, but it would be my first time doing it, since she was kite. She asked me if I was level 12 and I told her no I was 11.9, but all my healing rings were at 12. She completely ignored me after that and went to finding another person for the spot. I asked her if I would qualify or not. Again, she asked me my level and I told her. Again, after my same explanation of being 11.9 she ignores me without telling me a thing...
I hate when people do that. At least tell me you don't want me for the spot instead of ignoring me like a straight up b***ch... Like Wtf..
now, recently, she came out the null and asked for a bu again. I told her the same thing I told her the first time and again I was ignored... I want to call her a b***ch in front of all these people, but I guess that would be wrong...

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Alexx Inkd Alseif
Okay, so, I really didn't dms with this person, but there was to occasions where she called out "1 spot" for a tuna run. She said she needed a bu.I told her I would do it, but it would be my first time doing it, since she was kite. She asked me if I was level 12 and I told her no I was 11.9, but all my healing rings were at 12. She completely ignored me after that and went to finding another person for the spot. I asked her if I would qualify or not. Again, she asked me my level and I told her. Again, after my same explanation of being 11.9 she ignores me without telling me a thing...
I hate when people do that. At least tell me you don't want me for the spot instead of ignoring me like a straight up b***ch... Like Wtf..
now, recently, she came out the null and asked for a bu again. I told her the same thing I told her the first time and again I was ignored... I want to call her a b***ch in front of all these people, but I guess that would be wrong...

Yeah I hate people like that too. And we all need to start out somewhere and its not like you're gonna wreck the game completely either just for trying... if you mess up horribly you get dazed and you learn from it. What a b***h....seriously.

Wealthy Prophet

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Hmmm, so I'm probably a nooblet compared to other people on this thread, but there was this one person we invited in our team who was... clueless. Absolutely clueless. Didn't even know what DMS was, didn't know how to rage, and didn't have all the buffs at 10.0. Also had a ton of AOE rings on... And refused to listen to us when we explained and rage-quit. Oh, and did I mention unnamed person was CL 10.3? Unbelievable. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff