Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rogue

BloodRain900
Leasfy
BloodRain900
Leasfy
O.O

wow O A O
I guess you need to mention the list of rageable rings, scaling rings and the do(s) and don't(s) every time you are in a crew and you have to tank . Be very clear that failure to do so will result in crew wipe. D:

And I am sorry about bad runs

I had a feeling I'd be getting some bad runs but hey It puts my skills to the test....a vary hard one lol
Some tankers tend to not say in when they tank
and perhaps those dpsers play with those tankers too often that entering without an in sign become a hard-to-die habit.
All you need to do is to spam wish and diag on them then run to the other side C:

yeah it's a bad habit though. The only thing I don't say is repo when I do because I don't have time to say it xD with me it's when I move you get out of the way lol
Yea but see it from the positive side! If they still come in before u say in and u still manage to get aggro, you will then able to say you have improved your tanking skill! >;]]]

o repo like that is not bad. I purposedly g on my friend when s/he is on brb emotion_awesome

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Leasfy
BloodRain900
Leasfy
BloodRain900
Leasfy
O.O

wow O A O
I guess you need to mention the list of rageable rings, scaling rings and the do(s) and don't(s) every time you are in a crew and you have to tank . Be very clear that failure to do so will result in crew wipe. D:

And I am sorry about bad runs

I had a feeling I'd be getting some bad runs but hey It puts my skills to the test....a vary hard one lol
Some tankers tend to not say in when they tank
and perhaps those dpsers play with those tankers too often that entering without an in sign become a hard-to-die habit.
All you need to do is to spam wish and diag on them then run to the other side C:

yeah it's a bad habit though. The only thing I don't say is repo when I do because I don't have time to say it xD with me it's when I move you get out of the way lol
Yea but see it from the positive side! If they still come in before u say in and u still manage to get aggro, you will then able to say you have improved your tanking skill! >;]]]

o repo like that is not bad. I purposedly g on my friend when s/he is on brb emotion_awesome

Ha! xD totally sounds like something I would do I'd I could get away with it.

Shameless Streaker

15,400 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I haven't been around in a while, but I've had that happen when I'd aggro in YM. When peops repeatedly run in on me, at first I'll be polite, explain why running in with tank is not the best idea, and if they still fail to get it......then I simply let them die. emotion_awesome

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Madam Chai
I haven't been around in a while, but I've had that happen when I'd aggro in YM. When peops repeatedly run in on me, at first I'll be polite, explain why running in with tank is not the best idea, and if they still fail to get it......then I simply let them die. emotion_awesome

Well if they can't follow directions then let them figure it out on their own lol sounds like I should go by those rules too xD

IRL Traveler

HiIdr
People who won't rage their buffs.
People who let buffs fall.
People who won't change their rings.
People who solo.
People who come in before I'm ready as a tank, which unless I'm reseting NF or BD, I'm a very fast tank.
People who brb/leech in every room.
People who sit near tank then whine when they die.
People who insist on equipping bandy/meat in ym reg.
People who get pissy when you tell them to do something.
People who instantly get defensive when you ask them a question about their set.
People who refuse to crew you when you're level 1.0 or 3.4 because you have no rings on.
People who won't buy/use revives.
People who want to GR without amps
People who use adren as an attack.
People who think knife is an attack.
People who only bring light attacks, e.g. solar, mantis, bow, etc
People who won't sit to regain stamina.
People who take a century to come in a room.
People who don't attack mimic chests first.
People who bring defib.
People who bring defib but then when someone dies, don't use it.
People who bring defib and when someone dies, revive them while there's still tons of monsters.
People who bring two passives and meat/bandy.
People who leave without warning/rebuffing.

People...

mad

good list. concise explanation why i don't play anymore. lol

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Ambiverted
HiIdr
People who won't rage their buffs.
People who let buffs fall.
People who won't change their rings.
People who solo.
People who come in before I'm ready as a tank, which unless I'm reseting NF or BD, I'm a very fast tank.
People who brb/leech in every room.
People who sit near tank then whine when they die.
People who insist on equipping bandy/meat in ym reg.
People who get pissy when you tell them to do something.
People who instantly get defensive when you ask them a question about their set.
People who refuse to crew you when you're level 1.0 or 3.4 because you have no rings on.
People who won't buy/use revives.
People who want to GR without amps
People who use adren as an attack.
People who think knife is an attack.
People who only bring light attacks, e.g. solar, mantis, bow, etc
People who won't sit to regain stamina.
People who take a century to come in a room.
People who don't attack mimic chests first.
People who bring defib.
People who bring defib but then when someone dies, don't use it.
People who bring defib and when someone dies, revive them while there's still tons of monsters.
People who bring two passives and meat/bandy.
People who leave without warning/rebuffing.

People...

mad

good list. concise explanation why i don't play anymore. lol

Aww, that sucks :T it's ok though I understand completely.

Shameless Streaker

15,400 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
BloodRain900
Madam Chai

Well if they can't follow directions then let them figure it out on their own lol sounds like I should go by those rules too xD

Sometimes peops can only learn the hard, painful way. Other times, even that is not enough to teach them. emotion_facepalm I just don't have the patience to say every room, "don't follow me in right away" Sometimes, some tanks won't say "in" every room, especially if its an experienced crew. But even then, the usual format is go in when you see the tank's health dip.

When I have a nooblet who kills themselves by following me in, then get butthurt and whine at me that I let them die, I just reply, "You didn't wait. I didn't have time to get aggro. So...you died. Your fault, not mine. Next time, wait. Or die again." emotion_yatta

Omnipresent Warlord

Every time I tank YM I have to tell everyone it's ok to run in with me because you really really really really don't need any time whatsoever to prepare a room before you can tank it.

All you have to do:

1) Enter a room.
2) Attack one thing to activate the room and get into tanking distance from the enemies attacking you.
3) Use diagnose, bandage at r1.
4) The dpsers will have been attacking and will probably be taking damage. Rage wish r2-r3 on them.
5) Rage bandage and use diagnose while raging wish when needed.

There you go. You save considerable time every room and clear YM much faster.

It works for every room in YM.

If you can't do ok with people entering a room right after you do then you need to step up your game.

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Omnileech
Every time I tank YM I have to tell everyone it's ok to run in with me because you really really really really don't need any time whatsoever to prepare a room before you can tank it.

All you have to do:

1) Enter a room.
2) Attack one thing to activate the room and get into tanking distance from the enemies attacking you.
3) Use diagnose, bandage at r1.
4) The dpsers will have been attacking and will probably be taking damage. Rage wish r2-r3 on them.
5) Rage bandage and use diagnose while raging wish when needed.

There you go. You save considerable time every room and clear YM much faster.

It works for every room in YM.

If you can't do ok with people entering a room right after you do then you need to step up your game.

You see the thing is I'm a new tank, I'm not someone who has been doing it for a long time so I can't just jump into doing a style that is completely different from what I have learned. Maybe I will eventually get to that point but I need to get used to it at my own pace before I try doing it differently. If I say do not go in until I say "in" then they need to wait or risk getting killed. I don't even take that long I just make sure I'm in a good place and have aggro.

It seems like you are really good at what you do and that's great but I'm not gonna just go and do that right off the bat.

Fashionable Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lol I am just amazed that there are still enough people in zOMG to crew with, let alone annoy with bad habits. Also, Iron Will is a bitchy buff, visual glitches and what have you. Good luck finding a new one, hopefully soon, so you can take the important buffs while in crew. I think that my biggest annoyance are people who will wait to gain rage and then RR4 a buff after it falls off completely. RR1 is better than nothing. In YM, it's less critical, but still welcome.

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
ValKyriePunk20
Lol I am just amazed that there are still enough people in zOMG to crew with, let alone annoy with bad habits. Also, Iron Will is a bitchy buff, visual glitches and what have you. Good luck finding a new one, hopefully soon, so you can take the important buffs while in crew. I think that my biggest annoyance are people who will wait to gain rage and then RR4 a buff after it falls off completely. RR1 is better than nothing. In YM, it's less critical, but still welcome.

I usually see a lot of people on surprisingly O.O and I actually just got iron will yesterday while I was in dms I was so happy omg finally, but yeah it is a bitchy buff lol

also I think I have seen you in zomg once

Fashionable Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
BloodRain900
ValKyriePunk20

I usually see a lot of people on surprisingly O.O and I actually just got iron will yesterday while I was in dms I was so happy omg finally, but yeah it is a bitchy buff lol

Lol that was quite a while ago probably. 3nodding But complaining about game play and players is a good sign, at least it seems that crewing and zOMG are not completely lost. Hopefully we can bring it back. One Gaian at a time. emotion_dowant LOL inb4, zOMG is dead/shelved/done/some specific AtA reference. emotion_awesome

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
ValKyriePunk20
BloodRain900
ValKyriePunk20

Lol that was quite a while ago probably. 3nodding But complaining about game play and players is a good sign, at least it seems that crewing and zOMG are not completely lost. Hopefully we can bring it back. One Gaian at a time. emotion_dowant LOL inb4, zOMG is dead/shelved/done/some specific AtA reference. emotion_awesome

Yeah I think it was around 4-5 months ago maybe. I was the chick with the freaky arms that said "I love your avi!" xD I just find it odd that not everybody plays it because it's a good way to get gold instead of paying for it straight out of your pocket.

Fashionable Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
BloodRain900
ValKyriePunk20
BloodRain900
ValKyriePunk20

Yeah I think it was around 4-5 months ago maybe. I was the chick with the freaky arms that said "I love your avi!" xD I just find it odd that not everybody plays it because it's a good way to get gold instead of paying for it straight out of your pocket.

xd Hmm, freaky arms... *tries to bully brain to remember* but thankies again : P Lol, I has bad habit... I like to nerf gold and such, but I also like buying from cash shoppe emotion_awesome

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
ValKyriePunk20
BloodRain900
ValKyriePunk20
BloodRain900
ValKyriePunk20

xd Hmm, freaky arms... *tries to bully brain to remember* but thankies again : P Lol, I has bad habit... I like to nerf gold and such, but I also like buying from cash shoppe emotion_awesome

lmao no need to bully your brain for this one xD my avi looks way different now besides the hair and it was a while ago xd I'm surprised I even remembered rofl I also have a similar habit I like to nerf gold in papa saw and sometimes smob but I often lag in really bad in that one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff