Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Ok so I can aggro/tank now but I'm not completely comfortable with it just yet so it will take time for me to get used to, but the things I cannot stand is when certain people get the important buffs and don't even R4 them. I'm missing Iron Will at the moment so someone always has to switch with me sadly... So, we ended up having someone who didn't know how to R4 and yet she was level 10.4 which is vary strange neutral After I nearly got killed by neffy because she didn't know how to R4 her freakin' Iron or the other buff she had the group and I decided to leave her because she had the crown and we made a new crew which everything went well after that.

The 2nd time I was in a different group and I had to tank again when I really didn't feel like it xp This time we had someone who wouldn't follow instructions and would follow me in every room before I said "In" Everyone told her to not do that but she wouldn't listen so before be entered the first tunnel I told her that she cannot follow me inside or it's going to screw everything up. She said "Ok I won't"
I was super friendly about it even though I was getting frustrated because I agreed to take the hits and not babysit an imbecile.
(I know that's harsh and it makes me sound like an a-hole but that's seriously how I felt at the time.)
So I go into the first tunnel and everything went well for a vary short time because once again she entered before I said "in" and ended up killing everyone including me. The crew leader and I ended up getting pissed at her and said that was such a stupid move etc. One person in the group even insulted her. She said she was sorry but we all decided we couldn't put up with it anymore so we kicked her out. Once again things went better and I was able to my part without any issues.

So what was the most annoying type of person you had to deal with in Zomg? If you have a story to tell that is.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

BloodRain900
Ok so I can aggro/tank now but I'm not completely comfortable with it just yet so it will take time for me to get used to, but the things I cannot stand is when certain people get the important buffs and don't even R4 them. I'm missing Iron Will at the moment so someone always has to switch with me sadly... So, we ended up having someone who didn't know how to R4 and yet she was level 10.4 which is vary strange neutral After I nearly got killed by neffy because she didn't know how to R4 her freakin' Iron or the other buff she had the group and I decided to leave her because she had the crown and we made a new crew which everything went well after that.

The 2nd time I was in a different group and I had to tank again when I really didn't feel like it xp This time we had someone who wouldn't follow instructions and would follow me in every room before I said "In" Everyone told her to not do that but she wouldn't listen so before be entered the first tunnel I told her that she cannot follow me inside or it's going to screw everything up. She said "Ok I won't"
I was super friendly about it even though I was getting frustrated because I agreed to take the hits and not babysit an imbecile.
(I know that's harsh and it makes me sound like an a-hole but that's seriously how I felt at the time.)
So I go into the first tunnel and everything went well for a vary short time because once again she entered before I said "in" and ended up killing everyone including me. The crew leader and I ended up getting pissed at her and said that was such a stupid move etc. One person in the group even insulted her. She said she was sorry but we all decided we couldn't put up with it anymore so we kicked her out. Once again things went better and I was able to my part without any issues.

So what was the most annoying type of person you had to deal with in Zomg? If you have a story to tell that is.

oh my, the first girl was such a pain in the butt

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
cheeseamese
BloodRain900

oh my, the first girl was such a pain in the butt

yeah no kidding lol

Pants

People who won't rage their buffs.
People who let buffs fall.
People who won't change their rings.
People who solo.
People who come in before I'm ready as a tank, which unless I'm reseting NF or BD, I'm a very fast tank.
People who brb/leech in every room.
People who sit near tank then whine when they die.
People who insist on equipping bandy/meat in ym reg.
People who get pissy when you tell them to do something.
People who instantly get defensive when you ask them a question about their set.
People who refuse to crew you when you're level 1.0 or 3.4 because you have no rings on.
People who won't buy/use revives.
People who want to GR without amps
People who use adren as an attack.
People who think knife is an attack.
People who only bring light attacks, e.g. solar, mantis, bow, etc
People who won't sit to regain stamina.
People who take a century to come in a room.
People who don't attack mimic chests first.
People who bring defib.
People who bring defib but then when someone dies, don't use it.
People who bring defib and when someone dies, revive them while there's still tons of monsters.
People who bring two passives and meat/bandy.
People who leave without warning/rebuffing.

People...

mad

Formal Flatterer

Ugh, people who don't have all the rings and then you have to figure out who can swap this and that so that we can work around it.
And that usually takes forever as you most likely need to change their attack rings (as below) as well and are listing all the rings they could take and they don't have any of them because they salvaged them for orbs! Or their rings are not up to CL 10.0.
Or those who have apparently "done it before" and they take fire rain/dervish/diag.

Rogue

O.O

wow O A O
I guess you need to mention the list of rageable rings, scaling rings and the do(s) and don't(s) every time you are in a crew and you have to tank . Be very clear that failure to do so will result in crew wipe. D:

And I am sorry about bad runs

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Clasela

Ugh, people who don't have all the rings and then you have to figure out who can swap this and that so that we can work around it.
And that usually takes forever as you most likely need to change their attack rings (as below) as well and are listing all the rings they could take and they don't have any of them because they salvaged them for orbs! Or their rings are not up to CL 10.0.
Or those who have apparently "done it before" and they take fire rain/dervish/diag.

back when I was stupid I salvaged my iron will rings for orbs long before I dms'd, it was the dumbest move I ever made and now I'm trying to get it back lol The only ring I don't have xD as for the fire rain and dervish YES that pisses me off too and the salvage ring situations.

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
HiIdr
People who won't rage their buffs.
People who let buffs fall.
People who won't change their rings.
People who solo.
People who come in before I'm ready as a tank, which unless I'm reseting NF or BD, I'm a very fast tank.
People who brb/leech in every room.
People who sit near tank then whine when they die.
People who insist on equipping bandy/meat in ym reg.
People who get pissy when you tell them to do something.
People who instantly get defensive when you ask them a question about their set.
People who refuse to crew you when you're level 1.0 or 3.4 because you have no rings on.
People who won't buy/use revives.
People who want to GR without amps
People who use adren as an attack.
People who think knife is an attack.
People who only bring light attacks, e.g. solar, mantis, bow, etc
People who won't sit to regain stamina.
People who take a century to come in a room.
People who don't attack mimic chests first.
People who bring defib.
People who bring defib but then when someone dies, don't use it.
People who bring defib and when someone dies, revive them while there's still tons of monsters.
People who bring two passives and meat/bandy.
People who leave without warning/rebuffing.

People...

mad

I've dealt with those too...before I tanked OAO' AND I was always a b***h about it xD

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Leasfy
O.O

wow O A O
I guess you need to mention the list of rageable rings, scaling rings and the do(s) and don't(s) every time you are in a crew and you have to tank . Be very clear that failure to do so will result in crew wipe. D:

I had a feeling I'd be getting some bad runs but hey It puts my skills to the test....a vary hard one lol

Formal Flatterer

BloodRain900

I think we've all done it, but at be at CL 10.0 and only have like a quarter of the rings, is very silly.
I've been getting Irons at the Saw Mill, have you farmed there in a while?

Rogue

BloodRain900
Leasfy
O.O

wow O A O

I had a feeling I'd be getting some bad runs but hey It puts my skills to the test....a vary hard one lol
Some tankers tend to not say in when they tank
and perhaps those dpsers play with those tankers too often that entering without an in sign become a hard-to-die habit.
All you need to do is to spam wish and diag on them then run to the other side C:

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Clasela
BloodRain900

I think we've all done it, but at be at CL 10.0 and only have like a quarter of the rings, is very silly.
I've been getting Irons at the Saw Mill, have you farmed there in a while?

yeah I've been doing papa saw like crazy and still no luck :/ I'll get it eventually though. I have over 5,000 orbs so leveling it up won't be an issue. rofl

Formal Flatterer

BloodRain900

xD You can level up with ease~ It's too bad we cannot gift our doubles.

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Clasela
BloodRain900

xD You can level up with ease~ It's too bad we cannot gift our doubles.

That shows how long I've been looking xD

Wealthy Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Profitable 100
Leasfy
BloodRain900
Leasfy
O.O

wow O A O

Some tankers tend to not say in when they tank
and perhaps those dpsers play with those tankers too often that entering without an in sign become a hard-to-die habit.
All you need to do is to spam wish and diag on them then run to the other side C:

yeah it's a bad habit though. The only thing I don't say is repo when I do because I don't have time to say it xD with me it's when I move you get out of the way lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff