Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
This is a good thread for people who try to dump a bunch of buffs on tanks.
(Though I reckon those people wouldn't bother reading the forums anyway...so it may be a lost cause)

I actually learned how to tank/aggro by looking at other people's ringsets back when I was still in the 10s.... It's interesting to see the variation sometimes. Even I have an odd ring or 2 in my tank set and I have had someone "lol" at me about it before.
But hey, I kept them alive and what not so they didn't comment about it again...in my face at least.

But yes... as long as tank knows how to grab aggro, and keep it relatively well (and not die in the process) then they're a good tank, no matter what rings they choose to be a part of their 'tank set'
Nadistu
This is a good thread for people who try to dump a bunch of buffs on tanks.
(Though I reckon those people wouldn't bother reading the forums anyway...so it may be a lost cause)

I actually learned how to tank/aggro by looking at other people's ringsets back when I was still in the 10s.... It's interesting to see the variation sometimes. Even I have an odd ring or 2 in my tank set and I have had someone "lol" at me about it before.
But hey, I kept them alive and what not so they didn't comment about it again...in my face at least.

But yes... as long as tank knows how to grab aggro, and keep it relatively well (and not die in the process) then they're a good tank, no matter what rings they choose to be a part of their 'tank set'

Thanks for your post, I'm glad you agree. ^-^

Abam Paiz's Kouhai

Demonic Gaian

11,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
very usefull! ty for your info's ^^
PlainFazu
very usefull! ty for your info's ^^

No problem.

Quick Reply