Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is awesome

Yes 0.68004115226337 68.0% [ 661 ]
No 0.045267489711934 4.5% [ 44 ]
Huh? 0.27469135802469 27.5% [ 267 ]
Total Votes:[ 972 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21

Mr_jostar rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-40)

TA-Regret
Mr_jostar
is this simple to do (dumb question) to set up?

yes
well i got the gold one to work but not the others and i was told opera browser would run it better as well and i can't get flash to work on it sweatdrop

Shy Kitten

10,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hellow y'all!
Quick story short: I've recently came back to my favorite childhood game (I left around the time when zOMG! closed) and would love to try out zOMG! again b u t.. I'm really unable to make it work due to the Flash stuff; I have tried enabling it, installed Firefox and Opera as well but it won't open at all ; _ ;
Could anyone help me with this matter?
heart

JoyfulAnomaly's Senpai

Adorable Demon

Shiryelle
Hellow y'all!
Quick story short: I've recently came back to my favorite childhood game (I left around the time when zOMG! closed) and would love to try out zOMG! again b u t.. I'm really unable to make it work due to the Flash stuff; I have tried enabling it, installed Firefox and Opera as well but it won't open at all ; _ ;
Could anyone help me with this matter?
heart
I assume you have flash already downloaded, and I know this was a month ago, so I'll be brief. On Chrome, go into your Settings and click Privacy and Security on the left. Then click on Site Settings, and scroll until you see the Flash option. You can go in there and whitelist http://www.gaiaonline.com:80, which will allow you to select what permissions the site can have.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

JoyfulAnomaly's Senpai

Adorable Demon

Owlie
Necro!
heart

Quick Reply

Submit