Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Soldier

11,550 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
How are people selling their rings like that? I thought they were soul bound?? :/

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aquarian-soldier
How are people selling their rings like that? I thought they were soul bound?? :/

There was a date, I think it was December 2008, where rings were soulbound because people were buying their ways through the game. However, when implemented any ring that hadn't been equipped or charge swapped since the soulbinding remains unbound, until it is either charge swapped or equipped. So the rings you see on the MP are rings that in all that time have not become soulbound.

Exceptions to this rule are: Sweetheart, Fortune's Favor, and Sugar Rush. These three rings will never soulbind because of their status as event rings.

Friendly Soldier

11,550 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Berryfarmer
Aquarian-soldier

There was a date, I think it was December 2008, where rings were soulbound because people were buying their ways through the game. However, when implemented any ring that hadn't been equipped or charge swapped since the soulbinding remains unbound, until it is either charge swapped or equipped. So the rings you see on the MP are rings that in all that time have not become soulbound.

Exceptions to this rule are: Sweetheart, Fortune's Favor, and Sugar Rush. These three rings will never soulbind because of their status as event rings.

wow that's a long time... so I guess I can't sell mine then ^^ oh well! Thanks~

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aquarian-soldier
Berryfarmer
Aquarian-soldier

Not unless you have pre-December 08 rings, or are a time traveler. Though in this day and age I wonder.... You aren't working with the Doctor are you? xP

Friendly Soldier

11,550 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Berryfarmer
Aquarian-soldier
Berryfarmer
Aquarian-soldier

Not unless you have pre-December 08 rings, or are a time traveler. Though in this day and age I wonder.... You aren't working with the Doctor are you? xP

Ah what I would give to be his companion! smile

crown it's Partner

Fallen Comrade

Aquarian-soldier

They weren't always soul bound. So when you find a ring it's soul bound, but if you buy a ring it's not.

Friendly Soldier

11,550 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
VVolfshade
Aquarian-soldier

They weren't always soul bound. So when you find a ring it's soul bound, but if you buy a ring it's not.

Thanks, it all makes sense now smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces