Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
It's been years since I finished his quest and I have a red flag under his name. Does anyone knows what does that means? The quest that is left to me is repeateable and Searching the Shadows. Could anyone help me?

Perfect Saint

If you are finished with all his quests, it could be just a glitch and glitches kind of stay on zOMG since there is no one left to fix them. My Bill's Ranch quest flags have regenerated like yours years ago. They never got fixed

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Myrielle
If you are finished with all his quests, it could be just a glitch and glitches kind of stay on zOMG since there is no one left to fix them. My Bill's Ranch quest flags have regenerated like yours years ago. They never got fixed

Thanks. Do you know what should I do since my quest are repeatable and I thunk I'm not high enough for Searching the Shadow?

Perfect Saint

Forever Fluffman
Myrielle

Thanks. Do you know what should I do since my quest are repeatable and I thunk I'm not high enough for Searching the Shadow?
I haven't done those quests since 08 so I may not remember too clearly.
Try this.
zOMG Adventures Guide

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Myrielle
Forever Fluffman
Myrielle

I haven't done those quests since 08 so I may not remember to clearly.
Try this.
zOMG Adventures Guide

Thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out